Going with M, Missing B.

Callie's POV

 I was excited and nervous.The last time i saw him it feels like it was so long ago. Also i was  really rude to him so i need to apoligize for that.  FInally in what seems like forever, i pull into he Rosewood Inn parking lot.i get out and go into the lobby to wait. i get out Mason's phone and look at my face and hair. i look like im from the walking dead. i quickly go into the bathroom and get washed up.  Soon i hear someone enter the bathroom.before i know what is happening someone covers my mouth. " hey did you miss me" i try screaming but nothing comes out. i struggle to get away but he is stronger this time. Soon though another person enters the bathroom. " MOMMY!!" i reconized that voice anywhere, its my taylor, no its our taylor, me and Brandon's. i knew Brandon had to be close.  "mommy come on we have to go, " she said.  " sweetie your mommy isn't going anywhere, but jail" I heard Mason say and push her down.  She immediately started crying. I felt so useless i couldn't do anything. *flahsback*  i see Taylor holding Katylin, i see my dad. I  hear Taylor calling my name and her scared face. " get off dad"  said. he didnt and he soon had a foot on my chest and a gun aimed at my head.*flashback over* I  then before i know it we leave the bathroom and are heading out of the hotel. " stop please stop" i say not wanting to yell. I when we are going though the lobby, i see him. HIM. the one who truly cared for me and has this whole time. I see Taylor with him and he turns his head and sees me. Im almost out the door when he yells "CALLIE" but its too late. Im gone.  i have no time to reply. im thrown into the car and soon we are on the road again. " what do you want with me" i ask. " i want you to come back home Callie" he says. " huh?, im confused, i dont know you" i say. " you do Callie, don't you remember" he asks. i shake my head. " Callie im you Brother" he says. " what, how when" i asked. " um we have the same parents" he told me.  " i thought i was a only child, thats what mom always told me, i mean my mom"  reasuring myself he wasnt my brother. " Callie, im not lying,when i picked you up, i thought you were some random girl but once you said your name i reconized it right away."he said.  " so hold old are you?" i ask not remmebering. " im 29 and im guessing your 19, because im 10 years older then you" i say.  "  yah im 19 bu why didn't i ever see you then?" i asked him. " i was raised with Grandpa and Grandma, mom didn't think it would be good to raise both of us together" he told me. "how come when mom died you didnt come to the funeral?" " i was too sad and just ran off to live on my own after that" he told me. "Ok so we are slibings, anyway can you please take me back to the Rose Inn, i was supose to meet someone there" i told him. "sure but first you have to explain to me why that girl was calling you mommy" he told me. oh boy here we go again,people poking their noses ino my privite life. " um yah shes one of my daugthers, she is adopted me and " i stoped. " you and who, continue Callie" he told me. i couldn't i missed Him too much.  Then all this started coming back, i was in flashback mode for like 2 minuetes. " take me back please Mason, i need him" was all i could choke out. " need who Callie, im right here, if you need someone" he tells me " i need Brandon, my foster brother" my heart hurt as i said this. " Callie , im sorry but your coming home to live with me, it's what mom would of wanted right?" he asked. Now maybe if he had asked me that 2 years ago i would of said yes but now that Brandon has come into my life and i have 2 daugthers, they all came before me so i need them and Brandon. " no i can't i have a family now, im a mom to  two beautiful girl and have a amazing " i stoped. i dont know what to call Brandon anymore.  He is more then a friend to me and not my brother for sure. " boyfriend" i said. " you can call your boyfriend from the house and he is more then welcome to visit, BUT i have to meet him first.  Oh boy this couldn't go down well i thought.

sorry for SUCH a long chapter. ill updated later if i have the energy hope you enjoyed.