Katylin goes to the Doctor.

*one month later* March 2015.

Callie's POV

Its been a whole month since i have been home and where i belong. Id never thought id say this but i LOVE being a mom. I love spending time with Katylin weather its feeding her or teaching her things. Also with Taylor playing dress up and board games.  But i am super lucky to have Brandon my amazing boyfriend to help me though this also.  He is a amazing dad. He loves Katylin and Taylor and myself so much. I know that Having Katylin wasn't a mistake, it was the best night of my life when we concived her.  I still can't believe she is half me and half Brandon, we created her. I dont think it will ever sink in to be honest. I can see her looking more like her dad evreyday.  We had done so much stuff as a family and i coudn't be more grateful.Today though we had to take Katylin in to get some shots. she had to get 4 shots. My poor little baby had to get 4 shots.  As a kid i got them but once i got into foster care i never got them.  We get to the Doctors office and Brandon is holding Katylin's carrier and tells them we are here and we take a seat in the wating area.  Taylor imenatly goes and plays with the toys. Me and Brandon talk about Plans for later in the day.  Soon we see who we thought we wouldnt see again or at elast here. I see Brandon's mom. i guess Jesus had a apontment. " well i dont believe it, Brandon how are you?" Steph says.  " im good mom thanks" he says back.  " id thought you would have dumped her by now" she says. i feel anger in my vains and i want to do nothing more then to punch her. " aw well who is this?" she asks." this is Katylin, Me and Brandon's daugther" i say. " you  adopted another one? i thought you didnt want anymore kids besides taylor" she asks. " No she is biologicaly ours mom, and you don't know what i want" he says to her.  Then she tries to pick up Katylin but Brandon stops her. " dont you touch ethier Taylor or Katylin" he says. " but they are my grandchildren"  she says. " mom get out, you dont accept me and Callie and you grabed taylors arm, yah i remember so get out" i say. before i know it her and Jesus are out. "Katylin" the nurse says. we go back and find that Katylin is perectly healthy and then its time for shots.The first one as i thoght she hated she cried so loud and by the time the fourth one came she was bright red tears all over her face. " your done , your all done" the nurse told her.  Brandon picked her up and kissed her "thats my girl"  It was a fun day at the doctors. We got home and have a family game night since is friday night.   After that it was time for bed.  i crawled in with Brandon.   " have i ever told you how lucky i am to have you Brandon Foster?"  ask. " only a million times Callie" he says and kisses me and we both fall into a deep slumber.

yay or nay. hope you liked.