i never had nor never will want Kids.

Callie's POV

this guy was looking at me and he just said that he loved me. " oh right , Im Brandon your Boyfriend. dont you remember me?" he asks in a concerning tone.  " No i dont sorry, but hey and i hope we can be friends?" i said not knowing how to repond.  Then all of a suden this little girl came up and hugged me. "i love you mommy" she says into my ear.  Im so confused, what is going on, im NOT a mom im so young and last i remember i was in high school still. " Callie, i know you dont even remember me but this is Taylor, shes 5 and we adopted her and she is one of our daugthers." he tells me " wait one , how many kids do i have?!?!?" i ask nervously. " And this is Katlyin, she is only 2 months old and she is biologicaly ours. " he tells me. I nod trying to take all this in.  How the hell am i supose to take care of two kids when i can barely take care of myself.  " im sorry but i think you have the wrong person, i am not a mom and i dont have a boyfriend , last i rememberd is when i was in juvie." i say. I then get up and   walk out of the room to take a walk. There better be more explaining from this Brandon dude when i return. But right now all i need is some air. 

ok so whatcha think?!?!? will she remember or not. DUN DUN DUN

-eliza xo