Rethinking things.

Brandon's POV

 I can't believe that Callie just left me.  I am alone in the house. i really fucked this one up i kept thinking to myself. I don't know what got into me to make me yell at Callie like that.  I think though she made the right decison by having us take a break. I think we rushed into marrige to quickly.  As much as it hurts me to sau this, maybe it is better for us to see other people. Maybe we were never ment to be together.  i hope when Callie is ready maybe we can be friends again or just talk. I had a a job as a guitar teacher but i wanted a fun job also.   I would have to think about that.  I invited Mariana over to talk to me, i didnt bother inivting anyone else because i know they would be more mad then ever.  Soon there is a knock on the door.  I go over and awser it but all i get out is "hi" before i black out.

         * 10 minutes later*

Mariana's POV

 i arrive at Brandon's house. I am so disapointed at him for yelling at Callie. I was going to talk to him and hopefully make things better for him and Callie. i go up the stairs to the door and ring the doorbell. i am excited to see my brother again.  " hello, brandon, are you in there?" i yell. There is no answer for 2 mintutes. im starting to get worried. He never does this to anyone. Maybe he was so ashamed of having to invite me over to get to the door. I then call Brandon's cell and it goes staight to voicemail. i  leave a voicemail and start my way back home. He oviously doesn't want to see anyone right now, so i should give him his space.  I just hope he is ok.

 ik crappy chapter but who was at the door? comment below your guesses. ill update soon if anyone wants me too.