M&B are Totally Different Letters.

Callie's POV

"Mason, i heard screaming while i was driving home and stoped at a red light. in that house so i went in and i guess saved you." he told me. " um well hi, um im Callie.." i said nervous and shaking.  " its nice to meet you Callie, so where are we going" he asked me. " um we, i think your taking me home " i told him." ok cool but first do you wanna go maybe play  game of Lazer tag with me i was on my way anyway while i was coming here. " um sure why not" i said and smiled.We soon get to the Lazer Tag place. " um another question where are we ?" i asked not wanting to know. " oh we are in Sacramento." he tells me. " no, no, how am i , how did i , brandon" i mumbed these words " um are you not supose to be here or" he asked. " Please can you take me home, i live in San Diago , my best friend and daughter live there, i need to see them" i tell him. " sorry but no can do, you promised me a game of Lazer tag so " he said grabing my wrist " LET GO OF ME" i yelled.  His grip though only got stonger. I couldn't let myself black out again. not after last time. Then with all the strength i had i got up opened the door and kicked him out of his seat and took his phone . i then quicky  get in the drivers seat and drive away without him. i am going back to San DIago. To my home. Mason was a ass.  i always think people are nice and will be my friends but they  just turn out to be assholes with no life. Its past midnight but i got enough energy to get home. i slept for a while. i soon though when i get to a place to pull over do and get out his phone i quickly dial Brandon's number. i hear it ringing and i get this sense of happiness and saftey all at once. " hello" i hear his voice. his beautiful voice.  " Brandon, i really need you, where are you" i say with tears streaming down my face. " Callie, is this you? oh my gosh Callie, are you ok, where are you , we are coming ot get you" he tells me. " im almost out of Sacramento, liam tried to rape me again and   then this guy Mason told me he was taking me to play lazer tag but i changed my mind as we got there, but he didnt let me go he was gonna kill me but i got his car and phone and now im here and scared." i told him trying to calm down. " oh my goodness Cal,  im so sorry, well want to meet  at a hotel. " he asked me " sure that would be great, um i got on the internet and put brandon on speaker, " how about The Rose inn " i tell him. " sure ill see you soon , Stay safe Cals, i love you" he said to me and hung up. those words sink into me and i smile. im going to be ok, because once i am in Brandon's arms i know he will protect me and ill forever be safe. no more being afraid. Just being Happy and Thankful.

omg that Mason is a ugh. but it isnt the last we have seen of hiim trust me.  and awe they finally got to talk yay!!!!!!!