Who Am I? : Chapter 25

Lindsay's Pov

Jacinth immediately slouched on one of the chairs clutching to the side of his stomach where the bullets had entered.  I noticed that the bullets had been removed leaving a big cut out patch on his armoured suit while blood siped through the band aids placed on them.

Germain made his way to the out of place red spin around chair that sat in the large office.  He pulled out a cigarette and lit it making puffs as he took in drags.

"Arman!" Germain called out and the guard who held my arms responded

"Yes father"

"Take the other kids out, and if I dont give you any call within an hour,  you know what to do with them" and with that the baffoon left the room with another guard following close behind them, stopping briefly to unclasp the handcuffs only to reconnect it with two people each to make the movement somewhat easier, I presume.

Luke, Dake. Miriam and Lina were being dragged out of the room cursing, crying,shouting,screaming for help . No matter what anyone says at that moment I felt all the air in my lungs evaporate as I began to scream and shout to be let go feeling the guilt hit me hard as I remember the day I called and asked for their help. No one was paying attention to my pleas and my some what empty threats of killing them if any harm were to come to my friends.  With what I gathered I only had an hour before they might be killed for all I know.

The guards that were left in the office forced us to kneel down as per Germain's orders.  I looked over at Jacinth only to notice his face has grown paler from the last ten minutes serves him right

"Lex, Lex, Lex,  I never thought your betrayal will be so sudden,  well I must say I'm not surprised, I knew the day would come, your just as predictable as your father" I had no part in this altercation so I simply listened an watched while still sobbing from the dismissal of my friends.

"Don't you dare, mention my fathers name again, ever since the day I found out you ordered a hit on my father I have had it out for you and I would have succeeded if not for the unruly change of plans" she spat breaking out to take full breaths while probably reliving a dark moment in her life.

"Ever since the day I found out I was pregnant with the child of your rapist son over there - Jacinth- I have had it out for this whole fucked up organization. My life was snatched away from me in more ways than I can remember"

My jaw had literally disconnected from my face,  I am still yet to figure out if it's because of what I just heard or the fact that I had just been smacked across my face to sush me the hell up.
The tears still trickled down my face but the sounds were muffled since I am trying so hard to bite off my bottom lip.

"I never wanted my child to grow up in this hell hole and forced life, so I gave her up,  I might as well tell the whole truth now if you are going to kill me seeing that I have nothing to loose."

------------------------------------------------------

A few more chapters to go and its a wrap Lol.  I cant wait.  Please vote and comment, it brings me joy, XOXO