Who Am I?: Chapter 21

A/N: I know that I've been very inconsistent with the updates and that the story is not going as you all expected.  I mean for me too. I was so busy last year and part of this year that I took too long to pour out all the ideas I had of this book when I started,  but hey its not that bad lol but I would really love it if everyone who takes their time to read it will vote and comment on what you think will happen next in the book.  It really makes me happy and also I would like to have many votes lol for my effort too in writing this, Ill make sure I try my best to write the remainder of the book in a way that you all would love.  Thanks for your support. 

-------------------------------------------------------
Breaking News

"The police are still working effortlessly to find out the whereabouts of the missing tenagers, Lina Stevenson, Dake Welch, Miriam Harbert and Luke Parker. It has been over two weeks and no one has heard a word from any of them. There is a reward for any one who is able to locate them and tip off the police.If anyone has seen or heard from them call this number. 01-345-674 CPD"

After hearing this news on the radio and the thought of Jays death,  I cant seem to put myself together anymore, Ive broken out into an effortless sob which seems to be irrating the god damned driver of this shit,  that he keeps on yelling every five minutes for me to shut the hell up. I have been thrown into a van along side Lina,  Miriam, Jenny and Lex.Our hands have beeen cuffed to our backs, giving that there was no time to gag us, made me fell less uneasy.  I'm slightly relieved that my eyes aren't covered either. Although considering the fact that the van has no windows,  it is the pretty obvious thing to do. Lex hasnt uttered a word since we were all captured. I cant imagine how bad she must feel for letting her friend die because of us.  I can't help but feel so guilty for all of this.  I'm the reason these goons are looking to kill us,  to complete the mission they started 17 years ago.  What will happen to my friends? I would not be able to live with my self if any one got hurt on my account.

*********
Livvie's POV

"Jack, Jack we are here!!" I said while pointing at the old dilapidated building. After walking for three days straight,  we had finally reached old Elm street. The house looks even more deserted than I can rememeber.  We silently tried to get in but the doors and windows are locked. Knowing Lex very well comes with its pros, cause I also remember where she always keeps her spare keys.  I go around the back and lift up the flower pot that is somewhat out of place, but I didnt bother to tell her and always nodded anytime she asked if it was okay being kept there. After finding  the spare keys I cant help but feel so relieved that she hasnt changed much.
Jack and I ventured into the house once the door was unlocked like hungry pack of wolves looking to devour their next prey. Inside looks very dusty which indicates it hasnt been cleaned for a while.  Knowing Lex I know she won't bear to stand the dirt,  meaning she is probably with the children. I try not to think  the worst as my legs and apparently Jack's legs carried us all the way to the kitchen fridge without either of us having to say anything. I would kill for a hamburger sandwich,  with chips,  chicken and a cold bottle of soda, wishful thinking but Ill settle for anything really,  who are beggers to be choosers. For the past few days we managed what ever little food we gathered from Rose's small cabin,  and it wasnt merely enough for the both of us.  The fridge was packed with canned drinks,  half eaten chocolate chip cookies,  cakes and uncooked chicken,  several pack of milk and eggs. We both dragged out two cans of drinks each, chugging them down before we even said anything. I had no will power to cook anything so
I proceeded to the cupboard,  and found three unopened packs of frosted flakes. 

oh my this was like a dream come through

After eating all that we could, Jack and I proceeded to the living room. Taking a shower is probably a wonderful idea but with the way my feet hurt and how tired I am,  I might as well pass out in the bathroom out of exhaustion  and turned on the Tv making sure to keep the volume very low, to distract any unwanted popularity.  After scrolling through endless list of station,  we decided to settle for the news,  giving that we have been so detached from the real world for over three weeks. The News consisted of football victories and some natural disaters,  but then it was interrupted for a special announcement.

Breaking News

"The police are still working effortlessly to find out the whereabouts of the missing tenagers, Lina Stevenson, Dake Welch, Miriam Harbert and Luke Parker. It has been over two weeks and no one has heard a word from any of them. There is a reward for any one who is able to locate them and tip off the police.If anyone has seen or heard from them call this number. 01-345-674 CPD" The pictures of Lindsays friends were on the screen and I couldn't  help but wonder what the hell is going in.  Jack seemed to be as confused as I was.

"Arent those Lindsay's friends?  wierd that they all disappeared right?" I nodded in agreement and focused more on the news.

The announcement continued and I could now get the connection here.

Three Teenagers have also been reported missing , Their parents are also nowhere to be found. They go by the names  Jack and Livvie Bristol, Lindsay Bristol, Jenny Bristol and Liam Bristol.  If anyone has seen or heard from these people please call the number on the screen.
All our pictures were put up( like where did they get these pictures from I look so blotted) I mentally curse myself for the sudden change of thought. I never imagined that Lindsay would bring her friends into this,  Ive been so worried about my kids that I dont know what Ill do if the unsuspecting families of those kids, find either of their child dead. This is just a fucking mess. Jack seemded to come to the same realization and almost yelled the roof down by saying "shit" the same time I did making me quickly place my hand over his lips to silence him.
This mission just got more serious, not that its even possible but I'm not going to sit here and watch as innocent people die because of my and Jack's  negligence.