Who Am I? : chapter 9: The chase #

Please tell me if you like the story by commenting on what I should change. Thank you and also remember to vote.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Lindsay, Lindsay,Lindsay???

I woke up only to see everyone surrounding me in a circle with Jenny sprinkling me cold water and Liam calling my name ,she stopped when she noticed that my eyes fluttered open. Everyone around me seemed worried even LexII.

I sat up and the circle broke off as everyone returned to their seats and Jenny tried to help me up.

I checked my wrist watch only to see that it was already 12:00 am.

I didn't want to listen to anymore talk about my parents and what they were into, all I wanted to do was lock myself up in a room and sob till my eyes felt like they are about to fall off. My eyes were heavy with tears and I wished I could just sleep and wakeup to a different story but unfortunately, wishes aren't horses.

"Ok guys, that's all you need to know for now, you'll find out the rest soon enough and on your own.

"Get some sleep cause you guys should be out of here very early tomorrow morning and its already day break and you have less than five hours to leave and i will be leaving with you."

"So Jenny, Lindsay, Miriam and Lina come with me to the guest room, you all will have to manage cause the room isn't as big as you would like, while

"Dake, Liam, and Luke,would have to camp out on the sofa"

The room was not big at all but it was big enough to contain four of us. The bed could only take two people , so Jenny and Miriam decided to let Lina and I have the bed while they took the couch.

I could swear I was partially awake all night drifting in and out of sleep.
There was a bedside table with an alarm clock on it.
It was already 4:40am and I felt it was needless because I woke everyone up so we could leave.

I first wondered how we were gong to leave this house without getting lost but since LexII was coming with us, I felt a bit relieved.

I stood up and used the old and rusty bathroom, only for me to hear footsteps down the hall.

I was curious and wanted to check it out when LexII came up behind me. She was dressed in a different outfit and was getting breakfast ready.

"Hello, Lindsay!
"I was just preparing for our trip and I didn't want anyone to leave with an empty stomach,

"would you mind coming to join me she asked?

"Sure, I said as I walked over to the kitchen counter.

We were done with breakfast in about ten minutes and i woke everyone up, although it was difficult because they were all pretty tired and some refused to open their eyes even when it was so obvious they had felt my touch and this made me smile.
Lex and I prepared French toast with omelettes and hot chocolate for everyone and we all took our various plates and headed for the sofa because the dinning in the kitchen wouldn't be able to contain all of us.

We ate more and talked less trying to avoid the obvious topic on ground till after the food.
After eating Jenny and I washed up the plates and set them in the plate rack.

"Lex? Lex? I called because she wasn't out in the sitting room".

"Yes, Lindsay" she answered

"Jenny and I are done with the dishes and we were just about to get into the car. Are you ready? "

"Yeah I am, I was just thinking about my life here and how I'm going to miss this old shack I call a house after all these years.

I so badly wanted to ask her what made a beautiful lady like her live in such a place but time was my biggest constraint.

"Dont worry, everything will be fine, I really appreciate you helping us on this case Lex "

"Don't worry Lindsay, you don't need to thank me, I was bound to leave here sooner or later."

Without another word we all left the house and headed for the car. It was difficult enough for us to squeeze ourselves into the car but now Lex was joining us we would be almost as uncomfortable as a can of sardines.

The day was still dark and at this point we didn't know where we were going. When we got out of that avenue, the GPS started to function again.

"Lex, where are we going?" We are going back to Chelsea to meet some people who can help keep us safe for the mean time.

"Lindsay! Dake called out,

"there are two cars behind us!!! Lex, what are we going to do?"
He asked.

"Hhhha! Its them", step on it Dake she said as she felt uneasy. "Its who?" Miriam asked

"Its Jacinth and he wont rest until he kills you and your siblings Lindsay."

Dake was far ahead of these cars and then we diverted our routes.

" If we head back to Chelsea, we would be killed for sure, Dake said!

"Ermm then we would have to head to Somerville."

"Where's that?" Dake asked

"Its two miles north west of
Boston.

"Woah, that means I'll have to set my GPS then.

We drove in silence for a couple of hours until we saw WELCOME TO SOMERVILLE written boldly on a billboard.

Dake pulled up at the side of the road.

"Why are we stopping I asked? "

we are running out of gas and I have no idea where we are or where we are going.