Who Am I?: chapter 7:The visit 2

Please anyone who reads it should vote and comment on my story. Thank you
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I always knew this day would come" she said as I ran out of the house..

"your parents actually told me that you are coming"

"Click "

I heard the lights come on and I could now access her features more accurately.

She seemed to be in her middle thirties if I should guess , average height with long maroon coloured hair.

Her eyes were dark blue and there I said it she had the curves.

She wore a knee length flowered gown, she wasn't putting on shoes.

"Come in",

I heard as my mind was diverted. Everyone removed their shoes and trooped in and I was the last to enter as I shut the door. The inside of the house looked better than the outside and I was about asking if I was in the same place.
I guess the same thought ran through all our heads because I quickly heard Liam ask

" why do you live in such a place?"

And I saw Jenny nudge him and he kept quiet.

LexII was observing and said

"No its ok let him ask"
"Well to answer your questions you all will have to sit down."

We all took our sits

"Our parents said we should come to you and find out some certain things like... "

"What is Arcania?" Liam quickly said. She looked at us both and began to speak.

"I dont know how to tell you this but ermm your parents weren't exactly decent people"

"What do u mean by "decent people? Jenny asked with a quizzical expression on her face.

She continued " they were assassins and Arcania is the name of a secret group"

"what the hell do you mean by that " Liam said in fury

"Calm down Liam let her finish before you attack her " I said

All my friends at that point turned and looked around and I could see this isnt what anyone expected to hear.

"Please carry on" I told her

"Seventeen years ago your parents were sent on a mission to kill the Samson's, because they were in possession of one of the most important documents of all time and on getting to the place Mrs Samson gave birth to a pretty little baby girl which is

"you" Lindsay!

"What"? I stood up and felt the tears roll down my cheek.

"So my assumptions were correct mum and Dad aren't my parents!!"

"Calm down dear, there is not much time and you will have to hear this."

"The Arcania is like a kill or be killed group, so your parents or rather ex parents, had to kill your birth family and you of course but Livvie Bristol had mercy on you and convinced Jack to take you away and run. Ever since that day, they have been on the run and have had problems with the group, by trying to hide and run away from them, but I guess their time has finally come. That is why you three must go after the gang members and there I say it KILL THEM or you will be killed because by morning they will raid this town in search of you guys!!"

I looked over my shoulders only to see Jenny sobbing and Miriam trying to console her. Liam was trying to be strong but I could see the tears build up in his eyes as his fists were clenched together.

"So our parents are dead?"

Jenny asked as she tried to wipe the tears from her eyes.

"Probably dear or maybe a miracle happened"

My head began to bang as I couldn't process all the information that I
was being told and......!!!!!!!