Who Am I?: chapter 22

The van immediately stopped and we were all being dragged out by the three men. They escorted us to what seemed like the back of a three story building.  I had no idea as to where we were at this moment, considering we had been in that damn van for hours.  Jenny continued yelling profanities to the guard that kept nudging us to move further.

We entered the building and went up a flight of stairs before stopping infront of an elevator. The place looked like a three star hotel.
I glanced back to see a lady sitted at what I presume would be the front desk. She didnt notice our presence and fixed all her gaze to the laptop screen sitted on her exclusive mahogany desk.

People passed by us and werent the least bit concerned that a group of teenagers were being held at gun point.

I scouted closer to Lex and asked where we are and she said this place is populary called the Villa.
The guards noticed us whispering and shouted at us to keep shut.
Lex only replied by saying "Fuck off John"

I was surprised that this elavator was still working because the tension in here would be able to burn down the building.

The boys had earlier gotten down from their van and entered the elevator next to the one we boarded.  I was a bit relieved to see that everyone I held so dear to me were still alive. Relishing in this moment would be the best thing to do.
Now that I think back I dont know why my friends didnt leave when they had the chance.  I was so selfish thinking of how much support I needed only to forget that I am the only person wanted by these group of psychopaths. Remembering this made me promise myself that I would ensure I do what ever it takes for my friends and siblings to be safe.

The elevator stopped in front of an endless hall way, with beautiful italian rugs lined neatly at each of the floor edges, a marble made countertop supported by one of the best german wood. At one corner  a vintage grandfather clock with golden pendulums striking against each other. chanderliers druped from every five steps you took giving it a look that screams MoNeY.

We were directed to a room which was guarded by two hefty looking men with square framed sunglasses,  I mean whats with these men and sunglasses anyway. - they stepped aside leading us into a massive office. I was thrown back by how exclusive this office was ranging from the white leather furnitures, to the 42 inch flat screen placed at one side of the wall,  a glass table accompanied by a red leather spin around office chair -the contrast though- a large double deck bar was positioned at the far end of the office with different grades of wines such as Remy Martin's  black pearl Louis XIII, Penfolds Ampoule, Champagne, Baileys and a lot of drinks I have never heard of. Inside this massive office there were two other metallic doors. The office was surprisingly empty only for one of the doors to slide open to reveal a man probably in his early sixties  wearing a black tuxedo,  without a tie,  a gold plated black Gucci pair of shoes,  a silver with diamond encrusted wrist watch, his hair beautifully sleeked to the sides,  with an earing in between his brow arch. 

Watching the faces of the guards and Lex as their demeanor changed not uttering a word and akwardly looking round the room and then it clicked, my brain finally connected the dots,  this is no other than Germain himself. 

------------------------------------------------------We are getting close to the end of this book,  Im so excited,  although there are still a handful of chapters to go.

What do you think will happen now that Germain has them right where he wants them, Will the children be able to escape?

Drop your comments below and also vote please,thanks guys xx