Who Am I?: chapter 12: Back home #News report

I hope you guys are enjoying the story and I would like for my book to be among the Wattys2016 and I really appreciate you being patient with me. Thank you and please enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Four teenagers have been reported missing. They go by the names Lina Stevenson, Dake Welch, Miriam Harbert and Luke Parker"

HEADLINE
"On the 20th of June, four parents approached the police station to make claims for their missing children.
We told the parents to wait for 48 hours before we start action and now it is going to the fourth day and no one has heard or seen any of them."
"They all just graduated from Chelsea high school along side a friend of theirs who has also not been seen by any body around the area, and she goes by the name Lindsay Bristol and her two siblings Liam and Jenny Bristol."

"Please if anyone has any information concerning their whereabouts please contact us with the number below.
01-345-674 CPD

Words from the parents of the missing teenagers.

MRS Stevenson: "please, if any one has seen or has heard from my daughter please I would like you to contact us.
Also if she has been kidnapped we would comply with your demands, please just bring back my baby (sobs heavily)."

MR Welch: "son, if your out there and your watching this, please come back home , your mum and I are really worried. If we have offended you, please come home and we can sort it out. Please!! We love you"

The other parents refused to be interviewed to escape being the center of attraction and the trauma of knowing they might not see their kids again.
A reward of $1000 will be given to the person that finds anyone of them.

****
All the parents of my friends were on the news today and  I felt my stomach form a knot because I knew I was behind everything. I was the reason why there was now a reward for any one who found them and if they go back home while Jacinth and his men are still on the loose in every corner of the city. They will die!!! And the word rang in my ears and i suddenly felt dizzy.
I quietly walked to my room as my sudden hunger had been quenched.
And  I now knew that the only offer  I had for my friends to be safe was to go after Germain and Jacinth and there i say it KILL THEM!!!