Together

So, I'm back with another chapter! Pretty fast, I know, but I have holidays so I have the time! I hope you guys enjoy it~!

~'0'~

Again, Taiyou stops when he sees Tenma. ''Sun God Apollo! Armed!'' His Keshin appears, and Taiyou starts to move.

But then he stops, in shock, when he sees Tenma... smiling?

''Reach the Heavens!'' Taiyou's eyes widen when he hears the familiar sentence. ''Demon God Pegasus Arc!" Tenma's Keshin forms, and silence falls over the field. ''Armed!''

Taiyou grins, and moves forward, while Tenma does the same. The two fight for the ball, no one getting the upper hand. Tenma smiles at Taiyou. ''I'll fly...'' he starts, and Taiyou's eyes widen again. ''Over...'' Tenma starts to push harder, and Taiyou feels himself being pushed back. ''The sun!''

Taiyou's armor shattered, and Tenma passes him. He shoots, and the ball flies in the goal. Everyone gapes at him, when Tenma turns around, a familiar, bright smile on his face, that he used to wear all the time. ''Yes! I did it!

  ~'0'~  

''What the hell are you doing?!'' the brunet turns around in shock, looking at the one who yelled at him. The light haired forward growls when he sees his captain looking at him.

The captain hesitates, and an uncertain look appears on his face. ''W-What do you mean, Kurama-senpai?'' he asks the older boy, and flinches when the boy growls again.

''What do I mean? Are you mad? Haven't you seen what those bastards did to us?!'' Kurama points towards the scoreboard, but doesn't look away from Tenma. The brunet looks at him with a slightly fearful and uncertain look. ''46-0! And that was only in the first half! Didn't you see? Those bastards played like they wanted to crush us! And what do you do? You simply play with them?!'' the forward shouts.

''Kurama! That's enough!'' Shindou shouts, stepping between his captain and the forward. Kurama growls at him, but steps down anyway. Shindou turns around to look at Tenma, frowning disapprovingly. ''But Kurama is right. You should take this more seriously, Tenma,'' says the wavy haired midfielder.

Tenma watches him walk away, looking at his friend in shock. ''S-Shindou-san... but I am taking this seriously,'' he mutters, though none of his teammates hear him.

A few minutes before the second half starts, Tsurugi and Shindou walk up towards Tenma, with the rest of the team watching them. The brunet looks at them surprised, and Tsurugi narrows his eyes. ''Try to take this more serious, Tenma. We can't lose here, so we need to give everything we've got.''

''But I am serious! Why can't you see that?'' protest Tenma desperately. He sees the disbelieving looks his team gives him, and takes a step backwards in shock.

Shindou sighs, and shakes his head. ''Tenma, I know you love soccer, but these people... they will never play like you do. They are trying to destroy Raimon, Tenma. We need our captain.'' He looks at the brunet, who stares at him in shock.

Tenma gasps when he hears Shindou's words, but he isn't going to back down now. ''I don't think so, Shindou-san. There's at least one person who loves soccer very much.'' His gaze falls on the redhead who is standing by the other bench.

''Why can't you see that the world isn't always flowers and sunshine?'' asks Kariya coldly. Tenma turns to look at him. ''Not everyone has good intentions, Tenma-kun. You should learn that, before you get hurt.''