Revelations

Sweet freedom! Hey guys, I'm back. I've been extremely busy the past week, but now I'm finally free so I decided to upload another chappie :)

Anyway, enjoy!

~'0'~

Tenma smiles again. ''It's fine. Raimon's doing better, too. We made up a while ago, though...'' this voice becomes quieter, as to not attract attention. He has noticed the looks of his teammates, who are keeping an eye on him. ''though we're not really acting like we used to.'' He doesn't like not telling the redhead about the reforming of the team, and he has a strong feeling of guilt.

''Okay, if... if you're sure...'' says Haru worriedly.

And that's when it happens. A flash of worry shoots through Tenma's body, and black specks appear in his vision. Vaguely, he hears Haru cry out in pain at the same moment as Tenma. He hears someone yell his name, actually, more like he hears a lot of voices crying out. Tenma doesn't react though, as he clutches his head in pain, dropping to his knees.

The phone falls on the ground, and the call is ended, while the two boys, Tenma and Haru, are both in the exact same position, clutching their heads in pain.

~'0'~

Shindou, Taiyou, Kirino, Kurosaki, Kishibe, the Taki brothers and Yukimura are sitting in a circle on the Teikoku soccer field, when a cry of pain disturbs their conversation. The two Raimon players, along with Taiyou, recognize the voice, and turn around in shock. ''Tenma?'' Shindou asks surprised. When he sees the brunet fall to his knees, clutching his head, he stands up alarmed. ''Tenma!'' the other soccer players have noticed that something is wrong with Raimon's captain by now.

The first one who reaches Tenma is Taiyou, and he kneels down beside the brunet. ''Tenma!'' he says worriedly, but the brunet doesn't seem to hear him. A moment later, the two are joined by the people who Taiyou was talking with earlier. Shindou kneels down next to Taiyou, while the other players form a circle around them.

Tsurugi breaks through the circle, and stops next to Kirino, who looks worriedly at his captain. Confused murmurs come from the crowd, when the silence is broken by worried voices. ''What's going on here?'' Endou walks forward, and the players split up so the adults can see the situation. ''Tenma...!''

Said brunet is still clutching his head in pain, and groans. His coach kneels down next to him, and gazes at him worriedly. ''Tenma. Can you hear me?'' his only answer is a pain-filled cry. ''Listen to my voice, Tenma. Calm down!'' this time, the brunet opens one eye to look at the older man. His grey eyes are clouded in pain, but at least they got a reaction. Endou frowns. ''Tenma, what's wrong?''

  ~'0'~  

Shimizu Akio, Kanashimi's captain, looks up surprised when he hears a pain-filled cry. His eyes widen at the sight of the redhaired player, who is on his knees, with his hands clutching his head. Shimizu runs to the younger boy, and is soon joined by his teammates. ''Oi, Sakaki, what's wrong?''

Haru doesn't react, instead only groaning in pain. Shimizu frowns, and hears a creepy laugh behind him. He turns to look at Ueno Hiroko, who smirks down at him. Shimizu narrows his eyes at him, and Ueno holds his hands up in defence, still smirking. ''Woah, capt'n, calm down! No harm intended.'' His greyish purple eyes turn to look at Haru.

The boy has his eyes clenched shut, and is crying out in pain. His team gazes at him in worry, when they hear footsteps behind them. Ishikawa Jirou and Ishikawa Kazuo look at Haru coldly. The team becomes silent when they see them. Jirou looks at Kazuo, and the latter nods. Jirou turns to Haru again. ''Come on, boy, you're coming with us.''