Escaping

Hey guys, here's the new chapter! I hope you enjoy~

~'0'~

A blue-haired man smirks coldly at the teenagers standing in front of him. They are clad in a white shirt with black lines along the collar and the end of the sleeves. The only color comes from the blue lotus logo. Furthermore, they wear black shorts and white socks with a black line running vertically. Their shoes are almost entire black, with a white line.

The man is joined by someone who looks almost exactly like him, the only differences being that he has glasses and shorter hair, and that the other has a scar on his cheek. The man with glasses smiles as the other orders the teenagers to enter the bus that is standing behind them.

The scarred man places his hand on the shoulder of one of the passing teens, and the redhead looks up at him with cold eyes. ''You know what you have to do, right?'' asks the man, and the boy nods.

''Good,'' says Kazuo, and the other draws back his hand. The redhead enters the bus, not looking back at the two men.

Jirou smirks at the other. ''After all, we have to show our gratefulness to our hosts. It's only polite,'' he says, and the director nods in agreement.

''Let's thank them by going all out, shall we?'' asks Kazuo pleasantly, and his younger brother nods. ''Arakumo Academy, here we come.''

  ~'0'~  

An orange haired boy, clad in a blue and yellow soccer uniform, freezes when he hears the whistle that ends the match. He doesn't here the commentary on the game, doesn't hear his coach calling out to his team, doesn't hear his teammates muttering among themselves in disbelief.

The only thing he can do is look at the scoreboard in shock, not believing what his eyes are telling him. Exhaustion and despair take him over, and the boy falls to his knees. His eyes are burning, and he blinks back tears.

For a moment, he wonders if this is how his friend felt when he and his team were crushed. Then, he shakes it off. No, they lost with 136-0. He balls his fists in anger.

'Damnit! They're just mocking us! Only using one player... one simple player, to destroy our entire team. And that score. 13-6. They're simply playing with us! They know that we are helping Raimon! 136-0, 13-6... that is not a coincidence.' His gaze lands on an approaching figure.

The redhead smirks down at him when he reaches him, orange eyes burning with a cold fire. ''Pathetic. Completely pathetic.'' Taiyou gasps when he hears the words, not believing how cruel the other boy is. ''I expected more from Arakumo, honestly.''

Taiyou's eyes fill with anger, as he stands up. ''Don't talk about my team like that!'' he hisses.

The boy just smirks wider, shaking his head as if hearing something funny. ''Don't be so cold, it was only a joke, Taiyou-kun,'' he answers, whispering the last part.

Arakumo's captain shadows his eyes with his bangs. ''Shut. The. Hell. Up.''

''Oh? Didn't your mother teach you to not talk like that?'' says the other, orange eyes narrowing slightly. ''Anyway, it is time for me to go.'' He takes a step forward, stopping when he is standing next to Taiyou. ''Oh, yes, before I forget. You're friends with a certain Raimon captain, aren't you?''

Taiyou glances at him. ''What do you want with him?!'' he hisses, alarmed. 'Like hell am I going to let him hurt Tenma again.'

The other simply smiles. ''Oh, nothing. I just want you to tell something to my dear friend.''