Strange Things

Hello Wattpad~ I'm back~

So, here's the second chapter. Doesn't look like many people like this so far, but I guess I'll give the next chapter a shot. So... let me know what you think, I guess?

~'o'~  

Silence returns, while the two are lost in their own thoughts. The few adults in the room – Hiroto, Kazemaru, Midorikawa, and a few others – are typing on the computers, trying to find something to help Endou and the ex-Raimon Eleven.

And then the silence is broken, by a surprised gasp from Hiroto. He turns around to look at Gouenji and Kidou. His eyes are narrowed, suspicion and surprise clearly evident in his gaze. He seems to look for words for a moment, before he opens his mouth and says the words everyone has been waiting for the last three weeks. ''Guys, I... I think I found something.''

~'o'~

A dark-haired adult is sitting on the couch, staring into nothingness, when someone else enters the room. The woman has wavy, auburn hair and auburn colored eyes. She frowns when she sees the man, and walks towards him.

She sits next to him on the couch, looking at his face. The man looks a little better than yesterday, when he looked ready to collapse. She sighs, and places her hand on top of his. She hesitates for a moment, then opens her mouth to speak. ''Endou-kun... how are you feeling?'' she asks carefully.

The man looks up, and smiles weakly at her. ''Better than yesterday. Turns out, Gouenji was right.'' Natsumi nods, and smiles. It looks like she wants to say something, and Endou looks at her questionly. ''Something wrong, Natsumi?''

The woman shakes her head. ''Promise me not to freak out?'' she asks him. Endou looks surprised, but nods. He looks at her with curious eyes, and Natsumi takes a moment to gather her thoughts. ''Gouenji and Kidou requested your presence at the main base. Hiroto founs something.'' Endou's eyes widen, and he almost stands up. ''Endou-kun! Please, calm down. First, you have to eat breakfast and take a shower. Gouenji and Kidou told me they wouldn't let you in before twelve o'clock.''

Endou frowns, and pouts lightly. ''Should've known they would say that.'' Natsumi smiles slightly. ''Okay, I'll get ready. What about you?'' he asks his wife.

The woman smiles, and nods. ''I'll be coming with you to the main base,'' she tells her husband, and he leaves the room. Natsumi sighs. ''This better be good, Gouenji, Kidou. False information is the last thing we need right now.''

  ~'o'~  

When the two arrive, they're surprised to find that the main base is a lot more crowded than usual. Most members of the Inazuma Japan are there. Fudou is talking silently with Kidou and Sakuma, Hiroto, Midorikawa, Haruna, Fubuki and Tachimukai are typing away on the computers, Kazemaru, Someoka, Toramaru, Tsunami, Kogure and Tobitaka are standing a few feet away, discussing something. Endou sees Gouenji and coach Kudou, and walks towards them, Natsumi following her husband.

Endou nods as a greeting, and looks sharply at the two other adults. ''What did you find?'' he asks, straight to the point.

Kudou looks at Gouenji. The white-haired male sighs and looks at his old captain. ''A few hours after you left, Hiroto found some interesting facts about Kanashimi. It isn't anything illegal, or something like that, but it's pretty strange. We called everyone, and told them that we would reveal everything when all the people were here. We are only waiting for Fuyuka and Aki.'' He turns to look at the big screen, which was used to watch the matches of the Holy Road Championship, but is now black. ''They should be here any moment now.''