Prologue

Okay, so this was a story originally posted on fanfiction. I wasn't planning on publishing this here at all, but due to people asking me to upload this on wattpad, here it is. Just an experiment though, I don't know if I'll continue this here.

Alright, let me know what you think and we'll see if I continue this here, I guess. I'll upload chapter 1 as well, because only the prologue is a little short.

~'o'~

Raimon Junior High, famous for its soccer team. Ten years ago, the legend starte, created by Endou Mamoru and his friends, and a few months ago, the legend continued. The Raimon Eleven won the Holy Road Championship, thus becoming the strongest soccerclub in Japan. After that, they traveled through time to save the soccer that they love. And then, four players joined the Earth Eleven, to represent the Earth in the Grand Celesta Galaxy. Even later, they became the Galaxy Eleven – the best soccerteam in the universe.

Great things, indeed. But it wasn't meant to last.

You know what they say. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. Well, this is certainly true in Raimon's case. Because they fell. And they fell hard.

Because now, not even a year after they won the Championship and became the best team in Japan, it was taken from them. A new school, a new team, challenged the Raimon Eleven. Kanashimi Junior High, an unknown school, challenged them and won. Winning against Raimon is a very hard task, but they did.

But Kanashimi Eleven didn't just win. Oh no, if it was that easy, this story would be over very soon. No, they didn't win against Raimon...

They utterly and completely destroyed them.

The end score?

.

.

.

0 – 136.

After the match, the players of the Raimon Eleven were lost – the things that were done and said on the field broke their bonds. They started fighting among each other, and they lost their love for soccer. So they quit.

Yes, Kanashimi Eleven destroyed them. Not just their soccer team, their plays. but everything they ever believed in as a team. Raimon started to fight among themselves, and stopped talking to each other. They lost their fans and supporters. Because all the players quit, the soccer club was shut down. The ex-players changed – their defeat left them colder. They turned away from soccer. And their friends from other schools? They could only watch from the sidelines, powerless, unable to help the team that brought soccer back.

While Raimon went their separate ways, Kanashimi Eleven became the number one school in Japan. They were undefeated – not a single goal was scored against them. Their defeated opponents were left in awe. They were nicknamed the Sorrowful Demos, because when they played, they looked sad. But they were also cold. Cold and ruthless. They were Demons.

Meanwhile, the ex-Raimon Eleven became invisible. No one knew what happened to them, only their closest friends. And something happened. Immediately after their loss against Kanashimi, they found out about the strange... side-effects of their match against Kanashimi.

They lost their Mixi-Max and their Keshin.

No one knew why. Not their friends, not the players, not their coach, not the original Raimon Eleven, who defeated Zeus Junior High, Genesis, Little Giant – though they did their research. They didn't find any answers. The ex-Raimon weren't really... happy about it. They just wanted to be left alone, to forget their failure, to forget what they once were.

They wanted to forget about being the Raimon Eleven.

But after all their adventures, their victories and their losses, shouldn't they know?

No matter how deep you want to bury your memories...

The past will always come back to haunt you.

~'o'~

Well, I'll upload chapter 1 immediately after this, so enjoy reading... I guess.

- Yara Meijer