10. Recap

If you don't want a recap of what I made happen in seasons one and two, you can skip this chapter. Keep in mind, there's a lot of different stuff in my fanfic of this game to fit into the plot I have going.

Clementine bolted towards the door, but was stopped by Brandon. He held her back. She was crying at this point. Her salty tears were streaming down her cheeks, and into her open mouth.

She finally gave up, she sat in the corner of the room, still crying. The boys sat next to her, trying to comfort her. She felt a hand on her back. She looked up to see Jack. His blue eyes met hers.

He dried her tears and eventually calmed down. "Tell us your story." He said to Clementine.

"I was thirteen when this all happened. I was with my babysitter, Sandra, because my parents were in Georgia. Everyone started dying and coming back to life. Sandra became different. I hid up in my treehouse with my walkie talkie and hammer. I heard someone outside, and thought about dropping a hammer on his head. I'm glad I didn't. We met in my house, he had to kill Sandra. We went to a man's house, named Hershal, and spent the night. We met a family of three, Kenny, Katjaa, and Duck the next day. Hershal's son had an accident, and we had to leave. We met a group, this man named Larry thought Duck was bit. We made our differences work. We left the pharmacy and went to a motel. Another group member had been added, named Ben, about three months after. We went to a dairy farm, but they were bad. They were cannibals. We were trapped in their freezer, Larry had a heart attack and died. Lee and Kenny smashed his head in before Larry's daughter, Lilly, could perform CPR. I was pretty small when I was 13, so I crawled through a vent and got us out. We killed the St. Johns and left back to the motel. Someone was slipping some bandits some food, but had stopped causing the bandits to attack which led to walkers invading. Duck got bit. We fled in an RV. Lilly ended up killing one of our members, Carly. We left her behind. We found a train, and we met a homeless man. Duck was getting worse and worse. He was my best friend and I was worried sick about him. Lee finally made the train work. We had to stop because Duck was too sick. We had to leave him behind because no one could pull themselves together to shoot him. Katjaa then killed herself. We continued to Savannah. There was a bridge, but a diesel was blocking the way. We met a couple named Omid and Christa. We moved the tank and continued. My walkie talkie started to pick something up. A voice. And it knew all of our actions. Chuck, the homeless man disappeared. We found our way into the backyard of an abandoned mansion. We dug up a dog and took his collar so I could crawl through the doggie door."

"Why'd you need the collar?" Brandon asked.

"The dog had a collar that when he got near the doggie door, it would open. Lee noticed someone watching us. Lee and Kenny had gone out the next day, leaving me behind with Ben, Omid, and Christa. I decided to follow them. A girl and Lee were fighting, I broke it up. She was about to plunge a pickaxe into his skull. She introduced herself as Molly. She said something about Crawford. Kenny misfired and walkers crowded. I left with Molly and Kenny, while Lee was trapped in a sewer. Lee finally came back, and I discovered a boat in the shed. We went to Crawford, but it was overrun. We went to an old school. Ben accidentally let the walkers in. We all fled, but one of Lee's friends he had met in the sewer was devoured by walkers. We made it back to the house, and one of Lee's friends left. The next day, on my 14 birthday, Lee, Omid, and Ben brought home a girl named Trista. I hated her from the start. Everyone decided we should head north. We did, and Trista ran off after setting up camp. We had made it to a city, we were staying in a pharmacy. Ben got bit so we left him. We set up camp and the next morning, Lee and Kenny were gone.

Molly had actually gotten scratched by a walker in the pharmacy and killed herself. Two months had went by, and I still hadn't found Kenny and Lee. Christa was pregnant and was due anytime when Omid was shot. Christa had the baby...but it was stillborn. 9 months passed, no sign of Kenny or Lee. Christa had got a deep cut from hunting, she showed me how to stitch. We were cooking a weasel, she left to find more firewood. A group got her and I distracted them so she could run off. I was caught by one, but he was ate by walkers. I fell off a cliff into water, and hit my head on a rock. I woke up on land, and found a dog. He bit me trying to get to the food I was eating. I was found by Luke and Pete. His group didn't believe I was bit by a dog, they thought I was bit by a walker. They had a doctor who looked at my arm. He decided to lock me in a shed overnight. I snuck out and stitched myself up."

Clementine rolled her sleeve up, revealing her scar. The boys eye's widened with shock.

"I carried on with the group. Rebecca and Alvin were married and expecting. Pete and Nick were uncle and nephew. Luke was Nick's bestfriend. Carlos was a doctor and Sarah was his daughter. Pete was scratched, and died. We went across a bridge, Nick shot a guy. We found a ski lodge. Surprise suprise! Lee and Kenny. Kenny had a girlfriend, Sarita, and a friend, Walter. We soon got overrun by walkers and a group. Alvin was killed. A man found us and led us to Shop N' Chop. This girl named Payton was jealous of me. She took me to the woods, shot my leg, and abandoned me. I rolled down the hill and landed into the water. Now here I am!" She exclaimed.

"Wow. You are tough." Kevin said.

"Did you ever find your parents?" Jack asked.

"No." She told him. "They were...dead."