Inuyasha & Kagome side story lemon-

Author's Note: This is chapter not part of the regular story line. It's sort of a side chapter I'm adding in after LittleKilala asked about it in the comments and gave me the idea. This is a lemon one shot that will be working off the way the last chapter ended between Sango and Miroku because of that spell. And now with the story!

"He did what?!" Kagome gasped and blushed at what Sango had just told her.

They had come across a natural hot spring and were now relaxing in it's warmth. The boys were over on the other side of some giant boulders that were in the middle of the spring and the girls were on their own side.

Even though Sango had inflicted quite the bruising on Miroku after what happened between them due to his 'wish', Kagome had noticed that Sango started sneaking more and more glances at Miroku ever since. It got Kagome curious, so once they were alone on their side she poked and prodded until she finally spilled the beans.

And now she hoped the steam was enough to confuse her reddening cheeks for being overheated as a certain thought crossed her mind.

"Not so loud!" Sango hissed quietly with her hand over Kagome's mouth. She eyed the boulders wearily wondering how close they were to be able to hear. When she heard Miroku and Shippo bickering and sounding unphased by her and Kagome's conversation she dropped her hand with a sigh of relief.

"I wish Inuyasha would want to touch me like that." Kagome mumbled to herself.

"What was that?" Sango asked.

"Oh, nothing!" Kagome shook her head and batted her hand to wave away the thought.

"Riiight. Well I'm going to dry off while they're still preoccupied over there." She said nodding her head toward the commotion still going on between Shippo and Miroku behind them. Then she quickly slipped out of the water and behind a few bushes where their clothes were stashed.

I don't think I've heard Inuyasha fret once over there. He must have already got out. Kagome wondered for a moment. Then she sunk deeper into the water as she closed her eyes and rested her back against the boulder and let her thoughts drift away.

About the time her toes were to turn pruny, she heard the water splash as Shippo and Miroku finally had their fill. When she was sure they were gone from the clearing she finally got up to head out herself.

Turning as she opened her eyes, she yelped in surprise when she ran right into something...or rather someone who then grabbed Kagome's waist to help steady her as she started to stumble backwards. For a moment all Kagome kept her eyes transfixed on was the sculpted body that was at her eye level, too nervous to look up. Then the wet white hair clinging to his chest grabbed her attention and she followed it's path till she finally met those golden eyes that were watching her intently.

"W-what do you think you're doing?!" Kagome finally found her voice and it came out quite nervous. She pushed him back so he lost his grip and then quickly turned her back to him to try and block some of her naked body from his view.

The heat from his body as he pressed his chest against her back sent a tingle down her spine. He grasped her hips again, but just with one hand, and held her tight to him. The other hand trailed softly up her back, then swept her hair off her shoulder. He leaned in and started to whisper softly in her ear "I do want to touch you like that, Kagome. I just didn't think you-"

He was there the whole time! And he heard that?!

"Inuyasha, why must you be such a fool." Kagome huffed as she pulled herself from his grasp again, but this time she turned back to face him.

"Fool?! Wha-" her brass reaction startled and well, confused him.

"I've wanted you since the beginning!" Kagome shouted. Then before he could react or say anything she grasped the back of his neck and pulled his lips to hers.

For a moment she just had her lips in one long kiss against his as he hesitated from the shock. Then his lips responded to hers and she kept pace with each ravenous kiss he claimed from her.

This time Kagome didn't pull away when he grasped her hips again and he swiftly lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around Inuyasha's torso and he let go, wrapping his arms around her back and holding her as tight to his body as he could possibly manage.

Kagome suddenly became quite aware of the hot flesh pressed against her leg. She broke the kiss as she gasped in surprise and blushed which Inuyasha took the advantage of. With him holding her above him now, Inuyasha had swift access to her breasts that were nearly eye level. He dipped his head and first hesitantly flicked a nipple with the tip of his tongue. Kagome let out a soft moan and Inuyasha took that as his sign to continue and started to suck on the whole nipple. Kagome shifted in his arms and he looked up to see she had thrown her head back as she moaned and now she was arching her back, causing her breasts to press harder against him. Her reaction drove him wild and he slunk one of his arms back around and grasped the other breast tightly like her movements were begging for more of his touch.

Finally Inuyasha paused from his ministrations to her breast and trailed his lips from her nipple to the nape of her neck until he nipped at her lobe. "Where else do you want me to touch you?" Inuyasha whispered huskily in her ear which received a gasp in response from the chills that ran down her spine.

Kagome only had one thought cross her mind which made her whole body feel even hotter than the springs as she flushed at the idea. "I-i I want..." She tried to say it but felt so conscious of herself and shy. She bit her lip in thought, then blushed deeper when an idea finally crossed her mind. Kagome slinked her hand down between their two bodies and slipped it between her legs. Once she had his manhood in her grasp and heard Inuyasha moan just at her touch, she felt much more confident in herself. With her other hand she tangled it in his hair and pulled him so his forehead was pressed to hers. "I want-" She positioned his erect cock so just the tip pressed against her entrance, which alone was enough to elicit a small moan, "-you ins-" Before she could say anything further, Inuyasha claimed her lips again after her moan from his touch drove him wild.

Back on her hips, Inuyasha slowly pressed them down, guiding her onto him. In reaction to the pain she was adjusting to, Kagome threw her arms around his shoulders and held his body tight against hers including his lips to suppress any cries.

Once he was fully within her, Inuyasha didn't move at first as he sensed her pain from her actions. When her grip lightened slightly, he pulled away from her lips and nuzzled his cheek softly against hers in assurance. "I-I'm ok, Inuyasha." She whispered softly after another moment. Inuyasha moved his forehead back against hers and laid one hand with the palm against her cheek and fingers tangled in her hair. He stared deep into her eyes ready for any signs of distress, then with the other hand he continued to move her hips. At first he slowly raised her up and down on him to continue adjusting to his size.

Soon she was moaning louder and louder and threw her head back again as the pleasure racked her body. Seeing what pleasure just these simple movements put her in, Inuyasha couldn't resist any longer and took it to the next level. He wrapped his arms around her back, his hands coming around and clasping tight to her shoulders. With this hold he bucked his hips into her faster while pulling her down onto his cock harder.

Kagome's moans became shaky and breathless as a fire built in her loins that was quickly spreading across every inch of her skin.

"In-inuyasha" Hearing Kagome's shaking breath call out his name set him over the edge and he buried his head in her breast as he called her name as well. He held her tight to him and they clung to each other as they road out their orgasms together.

"You were right." Inuyasha said breathlessly as he lifted his head to look up at Kagome. "I am a fool." He gave her a big closed eye smile and even though she giggled at his comment, inside she was swooning all over again for him