Part 33

Demi's POV
Fuck. I hate waking up from nightmares. I hate having nightmares. I hear footsteps to my door and I take a few deep breaths. The door opens and in walks, to my surprise, Maddie. She normally sleeps through my nightmares, which I'm grateful for. Not too long after, Marissa and Dallas appear behind her. I sigh heavily and look up at my ceiling, laying on my back. There's a layer of sweat on my forehead, I guess I was moving a lot.

I close my eyes, trying my hardest to contain myself. Now is the not time for a panic attack. I look at the girls. They all stand there staring at me, probably lost at what to do. Normally I'm sobbing uncontrollably or having a panic attack. But right now I'm almost calm, just trying to steady my breathing. "I-I'm okay. I'm okay" I tell them and they still stare at me. I take another deep breath, "I'm okay" I say again and Maddie's small voice speaks up.

"A-Are you sure?" She ask and I nod in response.

"Go to bed baby. You too Mar and Dal. I'm okay, I promise." I tell them and they just slowly nod, backing out of my room, muttering quiet "stay strong"s. Once my door closes I let out a breath that I don't even realize I was holding in as tears make their way down my cheeks. I have to be strong. I stare at the ceiling, trying to focus on something else.

My attention is shifted when I hear my door open once again. I turn my head to look at whoever it is. Dallas slowly and quietly makes her way into my room and closes the door. She stands by the door for a few seconds, looking at me, before making her way to my bed and crawling in next to me. She stares up at the ceiling with me.

"I know you're trying to be strong. But it's okay to need people."

I'm sorry I know this chapter is shit and I know that I haven't updated. And I know I said this before and I feel really bad about it. I'm going to try to update as much as I can. I'm just honestly really sorry. I've been so anxiety ridden recently and it's just been hard for me to function. But I'll try to update again tonight to make it up. As always,
Stay Strong,
Giana❤️