Chapter 29

Hello lovelies, the book is already long, so I am skipping her pregnancy to 8 months. Plus I am ending the book within the next two chapters. Sequel? That's up to you guys... Inbox me yes and a reason why I should! Love y'all!

-Dianna

---------------
WARNING NOT EDITED
Thomas POV ~

Victoria is now 8 months pregnant and let me tell you.... It has been so complicated. Since there are three babies her stomach is bigger than usual and she can't stand it. Time after time she breaks down on how big she is getting and how she feels ugly. Victoria is also very hormonal! She wants to have sex all the time then cry about how I only use her for sex.... I don't get it but I know my Trillies are worth it in the end.

The due date is coming very soon! We didn't want to find out the sex of our Trillies because we wanted it to be a surprise. I know my Trillies are boys but Toria seems to think other wise. Speaking of due date, our Mid Wives Mai and Isabella are so great! They have been helping Victoria with the birthing process and helping feel calm. We need two for the amount of babies. As the due date comes closer I get more nervous. What if I can't be a good father? What if I am never around because I am working? I did inherit my fathers business. What if I die? Who is going to take care of my babies and future wife. Yes I do plan on marrying Victoria. She's my world and the mother of my Trillies. I have to be a man for my family.

I sat in bed having all these thoughts. I turn my head and watch Victoria sleeping with one of those pregnant pillows. We don't even cuddle anymore. I made Victoria move in with me and Boaz so we wouldn't be a burden on her parents. Luckily they agreed. Victoria stirred in her sleep and soon her gorgeous dark brown eyes propped open. She is so beautiful even with a big stomach. I don't see he as fat, I see her as a shield for my kids. I will never thank her enough for protecting them.

"Babe... I want pizza, green olives, yogurt with mustard, black licorice, OHH and pineapple hot wings!!" Se rambled on. All I could do is laugh.

"What type if foolishness does my Trillies want?!" I questioned her. I kissed her temple. She giggled and got up.

"Let's go!" I replied getting my car keys. Even though it was three in the morning. We got in the garage, and I opened her car door for her. She waddled her way in with my help. I got on the other side and we were off to the Cheesies. Thank God it was 24 hour service. As I parked and opened the door for her Victoria screamed. I looked at her grey sweatpants and saw all red. Blood. So much Blood.

"Babe I need to go to the hospital!" Victoria cried and snapped me back into my thoughts. I panicked and drove away. The hospital was only 5 minutes away but it felt like eternity. My babies. Tears threatened to pool from my eyes. Once in the ER I called for help. Immediately doctors came and got her out of the car. The blood stain was huge in the seat. The tears finally sprang through. I called Boaz and surprisingly Austin. I also called Her friends and family to come to the hospital ASAP. I ran in the hospital to find Victoria. After running through the halls I finally found her.

"Come quick! We have to have an emergency C- Section. The babies are in trouble!" The doctor yelled.

"Please just help my kids!" Victoria cried. I held her hand as they pushed her into the surgery room.

"Everything will be okay baby. We will get through this and become happy parents of triplets.. Our Trillies." I relaxed her. I kissed her on the lips and held on to her stretcher.

"Please change into these and we will call Mai and Isabella to come help calm down Victoria and go over the emergency birth plan." The doctor said handing me scrubs and gloves. I nodded and changed. As soon as I was finished it was show time. I really pray to god that my kids are okay.