Titan Chapter 25

Lovely People, I am so sorry for the wait. I don't know I guess I didn't have time! But here is a chapter for those who waited patiently! Bare with me! Enjoy!

-------------------

Thomas's POV ~~~~~~~

As I relived the death of my best friends sister, I felt Victoria wipe the unnoticed tears from my face. We were all stupid and someone we loved and cared about died over dumb actions. The funeral was even worse. Chris and Austin ended up fighting. It was a mess. We live with her death everyday.

"Babe, I am so sorry." She whispered in my ear.

"It's okay baby. It's the past. But now my best friends hate each other. Chris isn't really fond of me because I took Austin's side." I admitted.

"Well we just need to figure out a plan so we can put this dispute behind us." Vicky stated. I loves how she had the be the "fixer" in everything.

"We will." I whispered against her lips. I grabbed her so she could cuddle against me. We drifted off into sleep. Since the love of my life is with me, I can be at ease for this moment.

********

I feel the sheets moving and the bed bouncing. Victoria was getting up and grabbing her things.

"Baby where are you going?" I asked frantically.

"Home." She replied

"Why?" I asked

"I've been here all day. My parents are probably worried sick!" She laughed.

"Stay longer!" I pleaded like a little kid. The things this girl makes me do.

"You are too much!" She kissed my nose.

"I'll be with you in a few hours at school! Bye! I love you!" She exclaimed and quickly pecked my lips.

"Love you too." I grumbled. I hate when she was away from me. It felt like a piece of me was missing. I shut my eyes thinking about today's events. I drifted into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Victoria's POV ~~

In all honestly I left Tommy's house because I didn't feel good. Plus I was extremely tired. I don't know why. Maybe it was because he finally told me why Chris and Austin hate each other. The story was really sad. I hate that it happened but it's in the past and we have to move on from this.

I parked in my driveway and unlocked the door. Malaya and her boyfriend were on the couch making out again.

"EHM." I coughed. They both stopped and blushed.

"Where's mom and dad?" I added.

"Out of town on business. They left right after school was out." Malaya stated.

"As always." I mumbled under my breath. I haven't seen my parents in a while. They were always gone. I looked around and the house was gross. Pizza boxes and candy was everywhere. One thing I hate is coming to a dirty home.

"MALAYA CLEAN UP!" I yelled. Before I could say anything else, I felt bile rose in my throat. I ran to the bathroom and up chucked everything I ate. I have never felt so sick.

"Are you okay?" Malaya asked concerned.

"I guess. Maybe I caught a bug." I included.

"Are you pregnant?" She asked.

"WHAT?! NO! What made you ask that?!" I yelled.

"Well um. I heard of Thomas before. I know you guys aren't living the holy life if you know what I mean." She wiggled her eyebrows.

"No I don't know what it means!" I yelled even more.

"It means you guys have sex. When you sex, there's a chance you get pregnant." She stated as matter of factly.

"Thanks for the sex ed class LeLe but I'm not pregnant. I can't be!" I looked down. We didn't use a condom lately. He usually pulls out. I was getting to get worried.

"Maybe we should go get test." Malaya said.

"Let's go."

*****

My heart has never beaten so fast in my life. We bought 5 different test in different brands.

"Just Chill." Malaya soothed.

"I can't. What if I'm pregnant?" I asked.

"You have to tell Thomas and take care of it. Abortion isn't an option. I may be young but I'm not dumb. Unlike some people I know." She nudged me and I cracked a light smile.

Beep beep beep. The timer went off. It's the moment of truth. I walked to the counter and looked at the test.

They all were positive.