Titan Chapter 16

Victoria's POV~~~

Today is my birthday! I'm finally 17! It feels so good! I heard 17 is the age to rebel and have the most fun. It's the last age before you become a legal adult. Time flies man. Just yesterday I was 16... Just kidding. I got our of bed, just when Malaya came and attacked me. She's basically lives with us now.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! OPEN MY PRESENT FIRST!" She screamed! I love my cousin. She was only a 3 years younger than I was.

"Thank you! What is it?" I questioned with a huge smile on my face.

It was a pandora bracelet with three charms on it. One with a heart. The other said sisters. And the last one had a V and T on it. It was so cute and generous.

"I love it.. I love you!" I yelled and hugged her.

"Now come down stairs, Auntie made you your birthday breakfast." She demanded.

"Alright let me get dressed." I told her. She walked out my room, and I headed toward the bathroom. I found a perfume and body wash set on the counter. It has a little note saying, ONE OF THE SEVENTEEN PRESENTS- Thomas. I loved him so much. I wonder what the other ones are! I got in the shower and used the body wash. Then i put on lotion.

I wore a beige over size off the shoulder sweater, ripped jeans and gold and nude pumps. I kept my braids down today.

Running down the stairs I noticed another box by the downstairs powder room. The box said Loubitons. I opened It and I saw black pump red bottoms. My heart dropped. I've always wanted these. They were so expensive. I didn't want him buying me gifts this expensive.

"Happy Birthday!" My parents yelled.
They gave me hugs and kisses.

"So did you see the presents Thomas have you?" Dad asked. I'm sure they knew about the other ones.

"Yes! I just wish they weren't so expensive. I feel bad!" I admitted. My parents didn't say anything. They just raised their eyebrows and smiled.

After breakfast, I went outside to drive to school. I dropped everything in my hand. Outside I saw a red jaguar with a big red bow at the top. The hood had my initials on it. I remember him telling me he would buy me one but I didn't think he was serious. I looked back at my parents and they were grinning.

"You knew about this!?" I squealed.

"Yep! He came over during the night and told us all the stuff he got you." My mom explained.

With that I picked up my stuff, and headed to school. Once I got in the parking lot everyone was drooling at my car. I got out a ran towards Thomas.

"You BIMBO you got me a car?!!" I yelled and kissing him all over his face.

"Anything for you. PLUS you said you wanted one!" He explained.

"Yea but I did, but I wasn't being serious." I told him

"But I was. Happy Birthday Babe. I love you." He whispered and kissed in my ear.

"I love you too." I kissed him back.

"Don't forget to be ready at 6pm for your party tonight since you ruined it." He laughed.

"Ditto!" I giggled and headed to 2nd period which was band.

----------

The day flew by. Everyone was wishing me happy birthday and giving me presents. I found the other 13 presents from Thomas. He was cute. I got Mac makeup, reeds and oil for my instruments, jewelry and etc.

I shooed away the youngsters from my jaguar and drove home. I got ready for my party. I put on a tight black and gold dress, a crown, and my black red bottom heels. I was ready to go. Malaya looked great tonight too. I told her she and her boyfriend could come. Aaron was a year older than she was. He is a nice cute little boy. I approve.

They both hopped in my new car and we drove to Thomas's house. There was a bunch of cars lined up. I'm sure a ton of people were in there. As soon as I got into the door everyone screamed HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I smiled as saw Thomas coming my way.

I was so appreciative of Thomas and all that he has done for me today. I need a way to pay him back and I have just they way.

After mingling around the party I notice Lara was here. Why the hell was she here.. She much have been crashing the party. As long as she doesn't disturb anyone she's welcomed to stay.

The lights dimmed and the dance floor crowded. The song Alone Together by Daley came on. I felt hands wrap around my waist. I turned around and found Thomas showing me his beautiful smile. "Let's dance" he demanded.

He wrap his hands around my waist and pulled me to him. I wrapped my hands around his neck and stared into his eyes.

"You know, I think is our song." I whispered.

"You think?" He asked

"Yes. It played the morning I met you, and the day we kissed." I explained I him. He smiled.

"Well... I'd would rather be alone together." He sang. Thomas could sing. He always tried to hide it but I knew he could.

I kissed his lips passionately. I loved him so much. It's amazing how someone could be this important to me in such a short period of time.

"Now, for 17 reasons I love you.
1. Your smile
2. Your body
3. You understand me
4. You always listen
5. Your beautiful
6. Booty got me like" he dropped his jaw like he was shocked. I laughed really hard everyone turned around to see us.

"7. You weren't like other girls
8. Your laughs and giggles
9. Your soft lips
10. Your intelligence
11. You're strong will
12. Your hair
13. Your scent
14. Your voice
15. Your soft skin
16. Your kindness
17. "I don't know why you love me, and that's why I love you so much" he sang. I laughed once again. I kissed him harder this time.

"Thomas, thank you for everything. I don't love you for the money. I love how you changed your ways for me. Thank you for the best birthday ever." I said to him. Year were filling my eyes. I didn't cry. He kissed my forehead and we dances until the party was over.