Titan Chapter 10

Hey guys! Just want to say thank you for reading my book! I didn't think anyone would actually read it! Y'all give me so much hope! Love you guys! #teamdianna #titannavy

Thomas Pov~~~~~~~

I look outside and see Victoria Fuming. I look even harder and see Lara. Dammit. Before I could reach the door to go outside, Lara is already gone. Bursting through the doors, I stare at Victoria.

"I saw Lara. What did she say." I said sternly.

"She told me our relationship wasn't going to last and that you would go crawling back to her." Victoria said looking down. I was pissed at Lara. I was done with her.

"Look at me." She raised her head and her adorable dark brown eyes stared at me.

"Don't worry about past hoes and flings. She was nothing to me but sex. That's it." I explained to her. "Don't worry about me leaving you." I admitted to her. And I was telling the truth.

"Okay. But just know... IF SHE EVER TALKS TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN, I WILL RIP HER FACE OFF." She whispered in my ear. I pecked her on the lips and replied,

"On one condition... Make sure I'm there to watch!" She laughed so hard she had tears in her eyes. I love that sound. I want to make her laugh everyday just so I can hear it.
------------

Victoria's POV~~

Mom : hey your baby cousin is coming to own town. I need you to come straight home after school to watch her.

Me: why do I have to do it? :/

Mom: cuz I said so. Me and your father will be home at 10. Don't have nobody at my house.

Me: yes mom.

Mom: love you. Be safe.

Me: love you 2

I finished texting my mom. Dangit. Now I can't go over Thomas's house. This sucks. I like spending time with him.

The bell rang for the end of the day. I walked to Thomas's car and he was standing there like a God. His brown hair towers his head with hair gel. His abs poke through his black V-neck. His eyes pierced through my soul. He's beautiful.

"Hey beautiful." He said with his perfect teeth forming to a smile.

"Hey I have bad news. I have to babysit my cousin. And I can't have people over my house when my parents aren't home." I explained.

"They won't know I'm over." He whined.

"My dad always has a way of finding out." I admitted.

"Aw you're a goody goody toe shoes!" He cooed.

"Shut up! I'll text you when I get home." He leaned down and kissed me.

"Can't wait." He responded. He got in his car, waved, and drove off. I turned around and saw Austin coming up to me.

"Hey Vic!" He yelled. I was surprised to see him talking to me.

"Hey Austin." I replied.

"I see you and Tom have been hitting it off lately." I said looking down.

"Yea, I guess you can say that." I smiled thinking of Thomas. He makes me happy.

"What do you see in him?" He asked. Wtf? Where did this come from? Is it Break Thomas and Victoria Up Day?

"That's really none of your concern." I said walking away.

"Vic, just here me out. Be careful. I've liked you for a long time. I knew a guy would approach you at one point, but I didn't think it would be him. Just be careful." He admitted.

"Listen, I'm flattered you like me, but I like Thomas. He's your best friend. Don't do this to him." I weakly smiled and finally said bye. That was too weird.

Pulling into my driveway I see my cousin texting on her phone. My cousin Malaya was such a beautiful young girl. She was 13, with blonde and brown hair, blue eyes, and tan skin. She was mixed. Her mom was white.

"Cuz, you do know there is a key under the mat." I told her.

"Yea, but I didn't have service to make my phone call." She explained.

"I got you." I took out my phone and texted Thomas.

Me: hey :)

Thomas: hey <3

Me: what's up?

Thomas: nothing much. Talking to the prettiest girl In the world ;)

Me: who?!

Thomas: you retard...

Me: oh lmfao

Thomas: let's get to know each other.

Me: okay? 21 questions?

Thomas: okay you go first.

Me: can I call you tommy?

Thomas: you can call me anything you want! First kiss?

Me: you.... Lmfao

Thomas: no way!! Well I'm honored. Your turn.

Me: first time ?

Thomas: 8th grade. Becky Johnson. She was a 9th grader. Worst time of my life. You?

Me: I'm a virgin...

Thomas: you are the cutest thing, I swear <3

Me: shut up lol!

Thomas: I have another question.. Can I call you Babe and all that.

Me: we aren't together .. Like that!

Thomas: but you're mine.. So it's kinda like we're together.

Me: I guess so... But you better ask me to be your girlfriend in the cutest way... Like the ones on Tumblr.!

Thomas: just wait And see ;)