Titan Chapter 15

Victorias POV~~

Thomas has been acting weird lately. He's been very distant. Whenever I want to hangout with him he's always busy. He was even late to our 3 month anniversary dinner. What's wrong with him?

It was 10:00pm on a Saturday night and my stomach was grumbling. Malaya was at our house as usual so I asked if she wanted to come along to get pizza at Cheesies.

We hopped in my orange bug volkswagon and drove off. I let the windows down to feel the cool air of April. My birthday was in May. Geesh. I'm turning 17 next month. Thomas turns 18 in December. We are getting old! I broke the silence between me and Malaya.

"So girly... Any boyfriend yet?"
I nudge her wiggling my eyebrows! She began blushing.

"Well.... There is this one guy.." She admitted!

"OHH I KNEW IT! TELL ME ABOUT HIM." I screamed with happiness

"Hes---- is that Thomas?!" She yelled as we got into the parking lot of Cheesies.

My heart dropped. It was Thomas and Lauren. Laughing and sitting across from each other. He blew me off today because he said he was tired from Basketball practice. I was fuming.

"Come on LayLay." I said sternly. I was beyond pissed. My blood was boiling. How could he cheat on me with my best friend.

I burst through the door and walked to their table.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING AROUND HERE?!" I screamed causing everyone to look in our direction.

"Babe?! What are you doing here?!" He whispers confused.

"I could ask you the same thing. I thought you was tired from basketball practice." I yelled even more

"Vic calm down." Lauren whispered

"AND YOU! YOU BITCH! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! Calm- CALM DOWN?! MY BOYFRIEND IS CHEATING ON ME WITH MY BEAT FRIEND!" I yelled with tears in my eyes. I felt a huge tug on my sweater. I tuned behind me and saw Malaya crossing her hands to her neck shaking her head. I was confused. She pointed down the table.

There was party invitations, and a checklist that said at the top, Victoria's Surprise Party. I was so embarrassed.

"Oh my gosh." I covered my mouth.

"I was planning to surprise you for your birthday.. But I guess not. I asked Lauren to help because she could help with the minor details that I didn't know." Thomas explained. He looked so cute frustrated.

"Babe, I am so sorry." I begged for forgiveness.

"Yea, yea.. Next time just make sure you know every detail before you accuse me of stuff!" He smiled and kissed me on my forehead.

"Sit here guys, I'll order another pizza." I demanded.

"I love you." He whispered

"I love you too." I replied.