Titan Chapter 12

Victoria's POV~~~~

I wonder where we where going tonight. As soon as I got home I headed in the shower and got ready. I picked out a nice red tight dress that stopped mid thigh, and some black high heels. I took extra time to do my makeup. Putting on the finishing touches I heard the doorbell ring.

"MALAYA CAN YOU ANSWER THE DOOR?!" I yelled downstairs.

I ran down stairs and saw Tommy. God he was so attractive. He was wearing a nice white button down shirt with a cute red bow tie, khaki pants, and black and white Jordans. He has red roses in his hand.

"Hey Tommy! You look so good!" I said as I went for his lips. I only expected a peck but he deepened the kiss. His tongue entered my mouth to play with mine. He smelled so good. I could do this all day. He does things to me.

"Erm.. Can you guys leave... You're grossing me out." Malaya interrupted.

"Sorry. You look beautiful Babe." He said staring at me with his gorgeous blue eyes.

"Thanks! Ready to go?" I asked.

"Yea lets go." I replied.

I saw his car. It was a red jaguar. It was so amazing and it looked expensive.

"Your car is .. Woah." I said still amazed how a 17 year old can have this type of car.

"You like it? Maybe I'll buy you one." He winked at me.

"Whatever! Where are we going?" I asked. I realized he never told me.

"Just ride." He responded with the biggest grin on his face.

After about an hour of driving we reached the beach. Its January.. Don't know why we are here. Plus the sun is going down. It actually looked really beautiful.

We held hands while we walked down the beach. We walked in silence but it was comfortable. After while we reaches a table with candela and roses everywhere. I looked up at him and he smiled.

"You're such a softy!" I said kissing him.

"Come." He said as he broke the kiss.

He pushed out me chair for to sit down. He sat across from me. The scenery was perfect. He was perfect. We ate and talked about his basketball tryouts next week. I have no doubt in my mind that he will make the team.

"So we've known each other for about a month. I've never felt like this before with any girl. You make me feel different. I want you and just you." He admitted looking at me straight in the eye.

"Thomas, I feel the same way." I smiled. He reached over the table and gave me the most passionate kiss we've ever had. This couldn't get any better. I think I fell in love with Thomas Voncanin.

-----------------------------

One week later

Thomas POV~~~~~

"Come on DROP LOWER! DEFENSE! Come on Voncanin TITAN UP!" Coach yelled at me. I'm so tired of him constantly picking on me. Tryouts have been going on for about a week now. I haven't got cut but I wouldn't be surprised if I did. I think I'm pretty good at basketball.

"Okay that's enough. Line up." Coach yelled and all the players stopped.

"Here are our starters for Varsity. Austin, Jake, Michael, Chris, Jaaden, Jorge, Juan, Jacob, Cozmo, Anthony, Lukas, And Thomas. Good job. Se you Monday at practice. If you're late you will be doing laps." Coach said to the new players. I made the team! I guess hard work pays off.

We all got into the locker room and celebrated.

"HELL YEA! WE MADE IT." Austin yelled at me while giving me dap. We were the only white boys on the team. I guess few white men can jump.

"I have to call Vicky!" I said! I couldn't wait to tell her!

"You are so Whipped!" Chris yelled at my face smiling!

"Love will do that to you." I explained

"You Love her?" Chris asked.

"I really do. It's been a short time but she's changes my whole life around. I haven't had sex since I met her." I admitted to Chris.

"Damn... You have changed.. Props to you! But if you break my best friends heart.. I swear to God.. You don't want me to finish the rest." He warned.

"I promise I won't." I promised to Chris.

"Good." He said smiling and walked away. I picked up my things and headed out to my car.

"Babe guess what?!!" I yelled at my cellphone.

"What baby?!" She asked.

"I made the team!" I shouted.

"BABY CONGRATS ! I KNEW YOU WOULD MAKE THE TEAM!" She screamed through the phone. I loved that about Vicky. Even if it wasn't a big deal for her, she would always make me feel special for the smallest things.

"Well my first game is Friday." I told her.

"Of course I'll be there! No doubt." She told me!

"I'll see you later kay babe." I whispered

"Alrighty!" She said then hung up.

I have the biggest surprise for her at the game. She won't see it coming.