Titan Chapter 2

Victoria's POV~
I can't believe I got paired up with Thomas Voncanin! He's such a man whore! He practically sleeps with every girl! I step on his shoes and he was so rude about it! Urgh! Why me! On top of that he keeps staring at me while I talk. I wonder what's gotten into him !

"Yes?" I mumble at him. "Um you have something on your face." Oh God. How embarrassing is this! Before I could respond, he reaches over and brushes my face. His touch was nice and warm. His eyes are the prettiest eyes I've ever seen. My heart starts beating really fast and my temperature rises. I've never felt anything like this. "Uh.. Thank you?" I said confused. "Don't mention it." He blatantly responds. Well there goes that dream.

Before I knew it the bell rang. "Uh we can work on this at my house." Thomas said with an impassive facial expression. "Just meet me by my car. It's the one with all the girls by it." With that being said he spins on his heels and walks away. His fragrance brushes my nose. He smells like Hollister and Armani Code. I can't believe I'm going to his house! What if he tries something! I'm a virgin and I defiantly don't want him taking it and treating it like nothing. Maybe I shouldn't go!

"Hello! Earth to Vicky!" Christopher yells! Lauren, Nicole, and Christopher are my best friends! We do everything together! We all met our freshman year at band camp. Christopher is tall and lanky with mocha skin and tattoos. Nicole and Lauren are curvy with a light skin tone. We eat lunch together by the soda machine. It's kind of the loser spot. All the cool kids like Thomas and Austin eat inside. It's not fair at all.

"Yes! I'm coming!" I rush out of my seat to catch up with them! "I saw you with Thomas! Girl he was staring at you the whole time!" Lauren yells! "Could you keep it down! It was nothing!" I whisper loudly. "He just wants your snatch. Don't give in. I'm a boy and I know that's what he wants." Christopher blurts out. Chris is very blunt and speaks his mind. He's very popular but he hangs with us because he has beef with Austin.

"I saw how he touched your face!" Nicole screeched. "Leave it alone, we are just partners in Chemistry." I yell. I go into the cafeteria while my crew gossips among themselves. The lunch room is crowed. All of a sudden, I feel someone breathing down my neck.

"What the fucc--- " I turn around about to set it off, when I see the beautiful green blue eyes staring at me. "Hey." He whispers. "Hey?" I reply. "Is there something you need?" I ask. "Nope." He pops the p. "Okay then." I turn back around and he taps my shoulder. "Yes?!" I say agitated. "Damn. Calm down! I just wanted to see if you wanted to sit with us at my table.. To talk about the project of course.." He asks shyly. "Um I would only go if Chris, Nicole, and Lauren could come too." "Sure." "Okay, I'll ask."

I left the cafeteria and headed to the soda machine. "Hey guys wanna sit with Tho----" They all get it up before I could finish my sentence. A/C over everything I guess.

We get to the table and all the chattering stops. The boys and girls look at us with disgust. "Hey move over to make room. They are with me!" Thomas yells. Everyone moves over to make room. Chris sits next to me and Thomas is on my right. Austin is infront of me. I feel the tension between Chris and Austin. "So what do you want to talk about with the project that couldn't wait till after school." I say to Thomas. "Umm.... Idk." Okay then wtf did he want me here for?! "Tell that fucker to stop looking at me." Chris whispers with hate to me. I look over at Austin and he has a twisted smirk on his face. I know that something bad is going to happen.

"Well Well Well look who we have here." Austin yells at Chris! "What the Fuck do you possibly have to say."
Chris responds. "Oh nothing. Like the fact that your a p***y snitch and not loyal. How bout that?!" Austin yells. "Listen, I had nothing to do with what happened that night! So get the Hell out of my face!" Chris yells. The cafeteria is silent. I don't know what they are talking about. No one really knows why they beef like that. Chris storms out the lunch room with Nicole and Lauren following. I attempt to stand up until Thomas grabs my wrist.

"Where are you going?'' He whispers. "Uh did you not just see what happened?! Let go of me!" I said in an agitated voice. I snatch my wrists away from his grasp and run out the cafeteria to find Christopher.