Delivery with a bang

Kale's POV

"I'm not going to be here for today's check up." Sixx said as we were getting dressed.

"Why?" I pouted.

"I have a meeting with a Alpha and his beta from a pack that would like to move into this area. There is land about twenty miles from here that is unclaimed and he would like to claim it for his small pack." He said while dressing. Mostly I heard meeting, blah blah, pack, blah, nice ass, nice abs.

"Can I come to the meeting after my appointment?" I said rubbing my belly. It felt really tight today

"If Dr. Gilmore escorts you to my office in the pack house then yeah." He said as a small pain hit. Nothing to painful I'll just let dr. Gilmore know when he comes.

"Why the escort?" I asked.

"I don't know this Alpha or anything about his pack. Dr. Gilmore is a awesome fighter and I trust him to take care of you two." he said kissing my head and rubbing my belly.

Fine, come on lets eat." I said walking out of the bathroom ignoring the pain that was in my lower back and belly.

I made us scrambled eggs and toast with both bacon and sausage. Sixx has to eat meat with ever meal. The beast with in him is a cantabile.

"Okay babe I have to go, dr. Gilmore wi be here in about a half hour. I will call you when my meeting is over or see you when I'm done." Sixx said after rinsing his plate. I was playing with my food the pain was getting worse I was debating if I want to tell him or wait and see what the doctor said. I decided to wait.

"Love you and have a good meeting." I said kissing him.

"Love you, call me if you need anything." He said before heading out.

I decided that I was going to clean before the doctor came. The house was actually clean but I needed to do something to keep me busy and my mind off of the pains.

After cleaning out the fridge and taking out the trash the doctor was ringing the door bell.

"Morning Luna Kale." He said bowing his head as he entered the house.

"Morning Dr. Gilmore." I said grinning through a sharp pain that traveled from my back to my lower stomach.

"Sorry to hear that Alpha Sixx isn't joining us. But it shouldn't take to long." He said heading for the room Sixx had set up for the my visits and maybe delivery.

"Maybe." I mumbled as I followed him.

"What was that?" he asked.

"I've been having some pains but I'm not sure if it's important or if I'm just gassy." I said blushing.

"Well let's find out." He said chuckling.

We made it to the room Sixx had set up for my exams and I sat on the table and waited for Dr. Gilmore to get stuff ready.

"Oh man." I said as another pain hit me.

"Another pain?" dr. Gilmore asked.

"Yeah." I said breathing hard as the pain made it's way through my body like lightening.

"Wow that one looks like it hurts." he said. No shit.

"Kind of." I snapped.

"Okay let's see if I can tell what is going in here." he said chuckling. Ha ha, asshole.

He hooked me up to some machine by putting two Velcro straps around me and placing these disk looking things with gel on top of my belly. Soon the sound of a really strong heart beat filled the room. So cool. Like a galloping horse almost.