Chspter 31

Late night... don't wanna wake up! Can't get out of bed! I just don't have the will power or strength... sleep seems great right now!

I'll sleep then.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Is she ok?"

"I don't know, she's been asleep for weeks now!"

"Poor Minnie, does anyone know why?"

"Apparently someone slipped something in her drink at the Yule Ball, she never woke up Boxing day."

"Her fever is sky high, it's best if you lot leave now."

"What's going to happen to Minnie?"

"She'll recover. Now leave."

Ok, that was weird, what's going on? I just feel weak, hot and sleepy! I can't move else it hurts! I try to do a simple action and open my eye, that failed miserably... so I decided to try and say something.

"Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr." I croaked out but it was very faint and painful.

"Mel. Are you awake? Do anything."

All the voices were whispers, muffled noises that I could hardly hear but I knew they were there.

"Errrrrr." I made the same weak feeble noise, it was shorter then the last as it cause to much pain.

"Madam Ponfree! Melissa's awake, she just can't move. Mel I'm here for you don't worry." I heard a voice say, even though all the voices had blended into one and sounded the exact same I could tell it was Fred speaking.

"Miss David! I want you to remain calm." Ok... I am calm I just can't move. "I'm going to inject you, you'll be put through a load of pain but you should recover afterwards."

That sounds just great, pain! You'd think I'd try to squirm away from this situation... but I really don't care. I felt something enter my arm and a cool liquid flow through my blood.

Just waiting for pain now... anytime soon would be good... please come pain I want to get it out of the way... waiting... waiting...

I try to open my eyes knowing I won't be able to... but I find I could, I opened them wide and sat up to find I was perfectly normal. I look around to see JJ, Blaise and Pansy sat on one side and Fred on the other. I think of something to say, but my throat is so very dry.

"Can I have a drink please?" I croaked holding my throat. Fred pours me some water and hands the cup to me, I down it instantly. "When's the pain coming?"

"It should of already been." Madam Ponfree said looking at my pupils.

"I felt nothing, ok... how long is it going to be until someone fully tells me why I'm here? And what's the date?"

"It's a few weeks until the second task!" Pansy said making me spit out my second drink.

"Jesus Christ! What happened to me?" I demanded.

"You were cursed with some sort of drug! It was meant to be for the Ball but yours kinda took a while to kick in." Blaise said before we all gave him looks. "I listened into Nevada's conversation, the drug was meant for JJ but when she saw you she thought it a perfect opportunity, I told all the teachers I know about it. Nevada's been suspended because there's no proof she did it, she comes back tomorrow."

"Right... ok, now we need to find me a way of breathing underwater for an hour." I said getting straight to the point.

"We have some ideas, while you've been like that we've been doing research. We got spells, potions and muggle ways. Take your pick." Draco said walking in and giving me a hug.