Chapter 17

George's POV

"You're mad!" I said to Fred bashing his head against mine, it really hurt.

"I realised!" He shouted at me.

"Lets get everything straight before you blow both our heads off... you kissed a crying Melissa, she ran off and you haven't talked to her. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

"I know I'm stupid! What should I do?!" Fred pleaded.

"Your asking the guy who is dating your ex? Your mad!" I keep on highlighting how mad Fred is.

And yes. I'm dating Angelina Johnson.

"Well you're my brother. You're George." Fred said.

"Come here Freddie." I said as we high-fived.

"So what do I do?" Fred asked.

"Well you either talk to her or find a ukelele. A ukelele seems so familiar somehow, but I don't recommend it. So talk to her. How I miss Willow." I said which got me thinking.

What does a ukelele have to do with anything?

And who's Willow!

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

I saw everyone walk in while I was studying things I should of learnt in second year. Turns out I wasn't that behind in Defence Against The Dark Arts after all. But McGonagall is making me take the Transfiguration exams I've missed. Last night I changed a mouse into a box, I was lucky. It didn't have whiskers.

I have to say, Transfiguration was my strong subject and I was working at the level as everyone else.

I still have my lessons with Moody, I can now control the big ball of floating fire I create and send it to a location accurately.

Neville was helping me with Herbology. I'm not that hopeless at it, it's like biology but with plants that try to kill you.

Charms is easy.

Potions I have to catch up on. Snape moves so fast, advancing is very hard when he changes the subject every week. I would say its like Chemistry but Snape would shoot me.

History of Magic I don't need to catch up on, only pay attention and take notes of what we're learning. Nobody listens apart from Granger. Harry takes her notes and I take Harry's. The 'I'm new help me' excuse makes Granger less likely to rip my head off. She really does hate me...

Divination and Care of Magical Creatures I've now caught up on as everyone's only been studying it for a year.

Astrology I studied away, I'm better than anyone!

And that's my lesson news, I won't give anymore detail on it as Harry's just sat next to me!

"Bonjour Harry." I greeted him putting my potions book down.

"What you up to?" He asked.

"Well, I was catching up on potions because I'm partly hopeless at it. I'm currently on the Hair-Raising Potion, I'll just ask Draco to help me with it." I said putting the book in my bag.

"I forgot you're friends with the ferret." Harry said through his teeth.

"That ferret is my friend I'll have you know. Anyway, why are you talking to me?" I pouted.

"No reason, can't I talk to a friend?" I gave him the evils. "Ok fine, I wondered why Peeves was not attacking you every time he sees you. He drives me insane and I need to know your secret."