Chapter 9

"Come on Minnie, let's go." Draco started to pull me through the camp site, I saw young children in the air screaming.

"We should help them." I said as we hurried through the crowds.

"We need to get out here." Draco shouted as screams started. I nodded and started to run. Through the crowds I had lost Draco but I knew if I made it to the woods I would be safe.

I finally made it there but couldn't see Draco, I sit down. I heard voices so stood up. I turned around and ran off. I past trees, trees and even more trees until I saw Draco. A smile came onto my face.

"Thank God you're here!" I said as I hugged him.

"Are you ok?" He asked noticing the panicked look on my face.

"I'm fine. Whats happening out there?" Loud bangs came from the campsite.

"Not sure but we have to go." We heard Harry Potter heading our way so we hid.

"What happened?" a girl asked after the thud. "Ron, where are you? Oh this is stupid - lumos!"

"Tripped over a tree root," he said angrily, getting to his feet again. We moved and Draco started to lean against the tree with his arms folded.

"Well, with feet that size, hard not to," smirked Draco.

They turned around, Ronald said something very rude to Draco. It resembled 'Go Fudge Yourself'. Swapping fudge for another word there.

"Language, Weasley," said Draco.

"Seems your mum didn't teach you any manners." I laughed.

"I could say the same thing." Weasley snapped.

"Wow, really good one. Amazing come back to say to a person who's an orphan. Genius over there." I said being cocky.

"Hadn't you better be hurrying along, now? You wouldn't like her spotted, would you?" Draco said saving Weasleys a$$.

He nodded at the girl, at that moment a blast came though the trees. I dragged Draco down to the floor with me else he would of been hit.

"What's that supposed to mean?" said the girl after everything was calm again.

"Granger, they're after Muggles. D'you want to be showing off your knickers in midair? Because if you do, hang around....they're moving this way, and it would give us all a laugh." Even I giggled at that point.

"Hermione's a witch," Harry snarled.

"Have it your own way, Potter. If you think they can't spot a Mudblood, stay where you are."

"You watch your mouth!" shouted Weasley. He didn't like the term Mudblood.

"Never mind, Ron," said Granger stopping him coming forward. "He's just showing off to his Bimbo friend." I was gob-smacked.

"You better hide Granger." Draco said hiding behind a tree.

"Why?" Before he could answer I made a massive fireball appear. "Ok I'm sorry." Granger shouted. So I made it vanish.

"I lived in a orphanage most my life, then I kept getting myself arrested just to stay away from those people. Don't you dare call me a Bimbo." Draco stood in front of me do I didn't hurt anyone.

"That says a lot about your friends Malfoy. Future death eaters and jail birds." Weasley snapped.

There was another loud bang and the muggles screamed.

"Scare easily, don't they?" Draco said lazily. "I suppose your daddy told you all to hide? What's he up to... trying to rescue the Muggles?"

"Where're your parents?" said Harry, his temper rising. "Out there wearing masks, are they?"