Chapter 26

"I know about the dragons Harry." I said muttering the Patronus and perfecting it again.

"How?" I turn to him and raise my eyebrow. "You've seen them haven't you?" I nodded. "When?"

"After the Hogsmeade trip." I admitted as I watched my lion cub run around. "Got your plan yet?"

"Nope. You?" Harry asked.

"Winging it and hoping for the best." I said clapping.

"Well from past experience, 'winging it' never goes well."

"For you." I add. "Winging it never goes well for you." I say.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

I watched as Harry entered the Greenhouse late and whispered something to Hermione.

"What do you think their whispering about?" Lavender asked from the next table.

"I think Harry has a plan." I replied looking over at Harry and he gave me a nod. "Yep, he's got a plan."

"A plan for what?" Lavender asked.

"The first task Lav." I said happily.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

I was sat on the Slytherin table with Pansy, Blaise, Draco and JJ (don't ask) and I wasn't eating anything. The task was in a matter of hours and I felt sick.

"Lissie, if you don't eat I will force food down your throat. You're about to fight a dragon, you need food." Pansy said piling food onto my plate. "You need to eat some of this."

"Fine." I said eating a little bit. "Happy now? I'm eating."

"Yes, we are happy." JJ said. "Why am I even sat here?"

"JJ, your part of the exclusive group of Gryffindors we don't want to hex. Only you and Minnie are in said group." Blaise explained eating a piece of toast making me feel sick, the food - not Blaise eating.

"It's true Sunny." Draco said which made JJ flick Baked Beans at him. "Ok, sorry no Sunny."

I saw McGonagall enter the hall and everyone fell silent to watch.

"Potter, Melissa the champions have to come down onto the grounds now....You have to get ready for your first task."

"Good luck Minnie!" Blaise said in support.

"You'll be ok Lissie." Pansy said encouragingly.

"Try not to die!" Draco said which resulted with JJ flicking more food at him.

"Thanks guys and JJ try pouring it over him." I joked making them laugh (except Draco) as I waved and walked to Harry and McGonagall.

We left the Great Hall with Professor McGonagall. She didn't seem herself either; in fact, she looked nearly as anxious as Pansy. I saw Fred in the Entrance Hall so I ran over and hugged him.

"I'm ok." I said reassuring both of us.

"I know. Look, it's gonna be easy. Just run, duck and wing it." Fred said kissing me. "You don't need good luck as your going to do great anyway." I kissed him again then walked away with Harry and McGonagall.

As we walked down the stone steps and out into the cold November afternoon, McGonagall put her hands on our shoulders.

"Now, don't panic," she said, "just keep a cool head....We've got wizards standing by to control the situation if it gets out of hand....The main thing is just to do your best, and nobody will think any the worse of you....Are you all right?"