Chapter 22

"You can stay Melissa. Come and sit somewhere. I'm going to use the Imperius Curse on them."

"WHAT?!" A girl shouted really shocked.

"It's not that bad, I only got the feeling I had a broken leg but the pain goes away after a while." I explained sweetly.

"Right, Vance. You first." I sat on Moody's desk as I watched a massive Hufflepuff sing opera very badly.

I started laughing like most people.

"The only one who should be laughing is Melissa, shes the only one who I'm not going to use it on." Everyone shut up. "Pretty boy Diggory, you next."

Cedric walked up.

"Any ideas?" Moody asked me.

"Breakdancing, ballet, cartwheels, the worm, pole dancing, imitating an animal, the splits..." I started to list.

"Oh god. I'm now regretting this." Cedric joked moaned.

"Run around the room then do some cartwheels." We all watched as Cedric ran around the room but managed to not to cartwheel.

We then clapped.

"Pretty boy here fought. He might not of won but after a bit practicing I bet he will have total free will. Again Diggory."

Before Moody could perform the spell there was a knock at the door.

"Enter!" Moody called.

JJ walked in.

"Hey JJ." I said cheerfully.

"I'm now confused." She said trying to think, "anyway, I need Cedric and I'm guessing Melissa as well because their having photos and things like that. They won't be coming back so they need their things."

"Well you best be off. Goodbye Melissa, Diggory." Me and Cedric followed JJ down the corridor.

"So, this is a very awkward silence. I might as well ask what's it like being a champion?" JJ asked breaking as she put it 'awkward silence'.

"I'm happy because I entered and became champion. Hope I can make everyone proud."

"Well that's a load of bull." JJ joked which made us all laugh. "You Melissa?"

"It sucks. I don't wanna do it, can I flee and live with the animals?" I moaned which earned me a one armed hug from Cedric as we walked.

"Oh yeah, you get Rita Skeeter." JJ also added stopping at the staircase.

"That sucks." Cedric said while I gave confused looks. "Rita Skeeter twists every single word, makes you say things that you didn't say. You understand?"

"Yeah. Got it." I said before we came up to a classroom.

"Good luck guys." JJ said before running off.

It was a fairly small classroom; most of the desks had been pushed away to the back of the room, leaving a large space in the middle; three desks, however, had been placed end-to-end in front of the blackboard and covered with a long length of velvet. A load of chairs had been set behind the velvet-covered desks, and Ludo Bagman was sitting in one of them, talking to a witch I'm guessing was Rita Skeeter she was wearing magenta robes.

Only Viktor and Fleur were in the room. Viktor was standing against the wall alone while Fleur was smiling and playing with her hair.

"Here, two of our Hogwarts champions. Since both girls are here I might add that we've put a bathroom through that door so you can sort yourselves out for photos." Ludo Bagman said before me and Fleur talked in the corner.