Chapter 8: First Date (part 2 of 2)

It was around six when the boys came to the skating rink, full of people (Food to Toshiro), food (To Ichigo), games, bright lights and more! Toshiro looked around, as he observed what the people were wearing, particularly on their feet.

"Ichigo, are those things on the other human's feet skates?" Toshiro asked.

"Yep. If you want to skate, you've got to wear those." Ichigo said, pulling out a few dollars and giving it to the cashier. The lady smiled touching his hand lightly and giggling. Ichigo ignored it and grabed his change. "Thanks."

"You're welcome, cutie..." she said.

Toshiro shot the woman an evil glare and hissed lowly, following Ichigo through the doors, to reveal humans whizzing by either uneasily or professionally. He followed Ichigo to the counter and looked at the rows of skates in all sizes.

"Toshiro, what size shoe do you wear?" Ichigo asked.

"A seven and a half." Toshiro said.

Ichigo nodded and turned to the man at the counter. "I need an eleven and a seven and a half."

The man nodded and got the assigned skate sizes. Ichigo took them over to a few chairs and sat down.

"Get ready Yuki-ouji. You're gonna have some fun." Ichigo said taking off his shoe.

Toshiro bent down low to gain more speed, and to go faster than his competitor. He was on the last lap, and so close to winning.

'C'mon! C'mon!' Toshiro thought to himself. And just as he did, he passed the finish line in first place! Toshiro sighed, quickly coming to a halt and grinned at his one-man cheering section. Ichigo stepped out to the floor as the Dj announced that the floor was open to everyone, and skated over to Toshiro.

"That was awesome! You were so fast!" Ichigo complemented.

Toshiro shrugged. "You taught me."

"I know."

Toshiro chuckled, as Ichigo skated around him.

"Alright couples! Grab your partner, cause it's time to get lovey on the floor."

"Soo... Wanna skate?"

"Sure..."

They grabbed hands and skated slowly around the rink. They looked at eachother, and blushed.

"Toshiro, I want to be more than friends..." Ichigo said.

"More? You mean...like." Toshiro stopped as Ichigo put a finger on his lips.

"Yea...I want to be your boyfriend."

Toshiro nodded. "Okay."

Ichigo smiled, and leaned down. "Toshiro, I love you..."

Toshiro blushed heavily. "I-I love you...too, Ichigo."

Their lips touched, and they shared a light kiss, before parting and catching eachother again.

Toshiro's eyes started to water a little. 'Damn...I fucked this up...'

Ichigo walked Toshio to his house, enjoying the complete silence that surrounded him. They held hands and swung them back and forth, sighing. Toshiro smiled lightly, and jumped when a white dot landed on his nose. They looked up and saw more dots falling.

"It's snowing..." Ichigo said.

"Snow?" Toshiro asked.

"Yeah, isn't it pretty?" Ichigo asked.

"Yea..."

They continued walkin through the light snow fall and finally reached Toshiro's house. Ichigo sadly stopped at the foot of the steps and let Toshiro's hands go. Toshiro looked back.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Yuki-ouji..." Ichigo said.

Same here, Ichigo. I love you." Toshiro whisperd giving Ichigo a kiss.

"Love you too." Ichigo breathed, and watched as Toshiro slip into the house.

Ichigo sighed and looked down, a grand smile on his face. The vampire was finally his...