Chapter 7: First Date (part 1of 2)

Toshiro followed behind Ichigo around Karakura in search of something fun to do. But it was a long process. When Ichigo had brung up the idea of a date Toshiro nearly fell off of Ichigo's lap. Ichigo smiled and put him on the bed, lifting his own shirt in the process.

"W-what are you doing?" Toshiro studdered, starting to blush and teal eyes staring at Ichigo's stomach.

"Changing my shirt. Why?" Ichigo said pulling it off and disposing of it.

Toshiro shook his head and watched as Ichigo pull on another shirt, then reach out his hand.

"Coming?"

Toshiro nodded and followed Ichigo down the stairs."Where are we going?"

Ichigo chuckled. "To do some fun human-like stuff."

Toshiro sighed."What fun human-like stuff?" he was getting irritated.

"You'll see. Just trust me."

Now outside, in town, Ichigo lead his cute vampire around the city to come up with something to do. He was seriously making everything up as he dragged the vampire up and down the streets, and was getting a little worried. Then suddenly he found something.

"Hey Shiro-chan, wanna go to the park?" Ichigo asked.

Toshiro snorted."Sure, but don't call me Shiro-chan."

"Why? You don't like it?" Ichigo asked.

Toshiro nodded."I despise that name." he growled thinking of a certain vampire.

"Oh, then what shall I call you?"Ichigo tapped his chin in thought, then snapped. "How about, Yuki-ouji?"

Toshiro blushed."S-snow prince?" he said. He actually liked the new nickname.

"Do you like it?" Ichigo asked, and smiled when he got a shy nod from his prince.

"What about you?" Toshiro asked. "I don't have one for you."

Ichigo scratched the little ones head."That's fine. You don't have to give me one."

"But you gave me one... I want to return the favor."

Ichigo smiled."How about Ichigo? You never call me that."

Toshiro nodded." I guess that'll do, Ichigo."

Said Strawberry got a chill from the way his name rolled off the vampires tounge. "I like that."

Toshiro smiled a little. "So are we going to the park or not?"

Ichigo smiled too."Well let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The park was nice and quiet, with a northeastern breeze passing through making the trees shake lightly. Ichigo stretched and sighed. He had long since let go of Toshiro's hand since they entered the park, and Toshiro's small dainty hand had become strangely cold and empty. He saw Ichigo drop his arms after stretching and reached for it. He missed because Ichigo had to sratch his neck but as soon as he dropped it again, he felt someone's cold hand hold his. Ichigo squeezed the vampires hand lightly and chuckled.

"I'm guessing you like holding my hand?" Ichigo asked.

Toshiro nodded."I guess..."

Toshiro blushed.'What is this feeling I'm getting? It's so weird, yet I like it... Could it be? Do I actually like Ichigo? I couldn't I can't be...I'll only be getting him in more trouble..'

Ichigo saw the tension on his crush's face and frowned. A sudden thought came to him. "Hey, Yuki-ouji, can you fly?"

Toshiro blinked and stared at Ichigo."Can I fly?" he repeated. "Yea, why?"

"Do you turn into a bat?"

"No. I grow bat wings out of my back. Only evil vampires can do that." Toshiro explained. "I thought I told you this when you found out, idiot.

"Oh, well I'm just trying to make small talk.." Ichigo muttered. "What else can you do?"

"Nothing, except what I told you when you found out." Toshiro shrugged.

"Oh. Are you...uhm, thirsty? Or something?" Ichigo asked.

Toshiro shook his head. "I'll eat after you got all your strenght back."

"Okay. Hey! I've got an idea!" Ichigo exclaimed.

"What?" Toshiro was curious at Ichigo's sudden out-burt of excitement.

"Yuki-ouji, do you know how to skate?"