Chapter Twelve--Slave.

HitTheTargets POV

Dammit, why did the pesky cat have to come along? I've could've finished off that Squid! Then I would've had a better chance at getting back Pearl...I just need her back...So that I can look after her until the day I die...If it only wasn't for that stupid dragon! At times like this, I would normally rage in my journal, but they took that as well!

I walked though my fairly large castle, made almost completely out of obsidian and emerald block. The only reason being is that they were the two hardest blocks to break. If anyone even dared to break in that is. I opened the door up to the main hall, where I would normally think up plans and all that stuff. I've been spending a whole load of time in here lately, thinking up plans how I could stop Squid and Stampy from breaking the caller that kept Pearl alive and healthy. And if that wretched caller was broken...They could easily kill me...

Sitting in one of the many chairs, was one of my workers. Her name was Cherry. She was one of the few people that survived a dragon attack in one of the towns I had visited. Cherry got badly abused in that little town...Name calling, getting beaten up, everything you can think of. I try my very best to be nice to her, but sometimes...With all the recent events, it's been almost impossible.

Cherry had dark brown, slightly curly hair, and seemed quite tall for someone her age. Which happened to be 15. Also, she had dark, dirty blue eyes, which I gotta admit, was kinda cool. Sighing, I sat down opposite her, watching her intently as she was reading some kind of book. I could just about see some carefully drawn pictures of this minecraft seed. Rocky Mountains, freezing winter biomes...The stronghold. The stupid stronghold. The place that if Stampy and Squid got there, I would be defeated.

"So...Are you planning on finding them today? After what happened last night? With...With Squid and stuff?" She asked, sipping her coffee slightly.

"I honestly don't Cherry. Now stop talking about it!" I snapped. She flinched slightly and went back to reading the book. Sighing, I rested my head on the spruce table and fell asleep for what seemed like ten seconds. The only thing telling me that it was multiple hours, was the sound of creepers exploding and endermen bashing against the thick walls. There was no point in trying to defeat them, they couldn't get in anyways.

"Hey! Target!" I turned around. Cherry was standing there, in her usual blue and white jumper, black skinny jeans, and yellow trainer/boot things.

"I told you not to call me that!" I yelled. She...She was so irritating this time. I know it's not her fault but it's so annoying. Even though I've shouted at her many, many times, and I never felt bad about it, what I did next sent shivers down my spine. I lifted my hand and smacked her around the face, making a small red mark appear. My whole body froze in mid-air, shocked at what I just did. Small tears slipped down her now, slightly bruised cheek.

"Guess I won't tell you how you can stop Stampy and Squid from defeating you!" She tried to say firmly, but came out as a whimpering whine. Before I could get a word in she had sprinted off. The sound of her door banging filled up the empty castle. I stared down at the ground, ashamed. What did I just do? Did I really...Just hit my only friend? Over a stupid think like a wretched Nick-name? She hated me know...I fell to the floor, small tears leaking out of my eyes....Why did I even want to hurt Stampy and Squid? They haven't done anything wrong at all! It's their ancestors that I should be trying to hurt!

I knocked on Cherry's door, gently calling her name. There was no reply. And no light coming from underneath the door. She must be asleep...Slowly, I opened the door and walked in. There was a small candle in the corner of the room, flickering ever so sightly. A cold breeze came though the open window...Open window? I pulled down the nearby lever, making the RedStone and Gold block room to light up. In the other corner of the room, where I expected her body to be laying, was nothing but an empty mattress. I started calling out frantically, fear filling up my body.

I sprinted down the hallway, screaming out her name in every room. In fact, I was so scared that I even burst though the bathroom door. Still nobody there. Shaking, I walked back into her room and looked though the window. Cherry was quite skinny, so I guess she could fit though the window, but the fall was 20ft straight down. She must've at least broken a leg or two. That's when I remembered something. Cherry personally knew Pearl growing up! she told me. Was she going off to find her? Dammit...I had to find her!

Stampys POV

After a few days of nothing interesting happening, there was a knock at the door. There were no windows by it, so we couldn't check out. Squid grabbed his diamond sword while me and Pearl scrambled down to the make-shift basement that we made. It was only a small, 8 by 8 room with a ladder and a few chests with some emergency supplies in, and a ladder leading out of it. We were planning to make the walls out of obsidian, so nobody could break in. Unless they had 10 minutes on their hands and one diamond pickaxe.

There was a bit of mumbling, then the sound of the door gently shutting. The trapdoor opened, letting in a large amount of light. Me and Pearl gingerly climbed up the rickety ladder, and when we were on the main floor, a girl stood there. She had long, brown, wavy hair and dark blue eyes. She was quite tall and extremely skinny, and she was putting all her weight on one leg, showing that her left one was probably damaged.

"Guys...Don't worry...She's safe. She won't hurt us. Her name is Cherry...What was it?" Squid said, gesturing to...I guess Cherry. She chucked lightly.

"Yea, I'm Cherry. I have no last name. Don't know, don't care. Here, this probably explains everything..." She handed me a neatly folded sheet of paper. I opened it up. In neat, blue handwriting, was a long letter, composed to...Nobody. It was probably some type of diary entry.

'Well...The dragon attacked about a year ago today. It's weird to think that exactly a year ago everybody I knew died. Just lost in a matter of seconds. The dragon burned down my house, leaving me with scars that would last a lifetime. There is this person, that's trying to kill the dragon though. His name is HitTheTarget, and apparently he's trying to yet his little sister back from the special portal they made. It's a freaking shame I couldn't go in there...I came from that world after all! Anyway, I actually knew Pearl! for a few years. I used to babysit her in the real world. We would have the best of times together...Now...Everything has changed.

It's been 6 years since the dragon attacks stopped completely, and I'm HitTheTargets slave now. I guess it isn't to bad. I get a good meal twice a day, I shower every two days, I get fairly clean clothes and he's kinda nice to me. Well...Most of the time he treats me like dirt. Anyway, I found out that Pearls here, and I'm dying to get her back. I might have a chance, as this Stampylongnose and iballsiticsquid are looking after her. For some reason, HitTheTarget wants to kill them. Just because Stampys ancestor stopped HitTheTarget from killing the dragon. I just don't get why he wants to kill him, they both seem perfectly nice...Ugh.'

So...She was...HitTheTargets slave? I glanced up at her, only to see her and Pearl sitting on her bed, laughing away. Maybe...Just maybe...She could join us...In this battle. And if she IS his slave, then HitTheTarget is defiantly gonna come and find her. Which means he would find us. Overall...I had a bad feeling something or someone was gonna get hurt...Or even killed.

..................

Hope you enjoyed!

BTW: Cherry is based off another awesome wattpad member! I love ALL her stories! Please go and check her out, she is dedicated in this chapter so go back to the top of da page!