The Ender Girl: Stampylongnose And Iballisticsquid Story.

It was a normal day for Stampy and squid. They got up, eat some food, and played minecraft. Even though squid was staying at Stampys for the night, they didn't think twice about it. Until it becomes night. At exactly midnight, they heard a loud scratching sound coming from outside. When they walked into their back garden they got the shock of their lives. It was HitTheTarget!! Before they could even speak they got knocked out and placed in the world of minecraft.

After getting used to the strangely awkward walking, sleeping everywhere, the horrifying growls of goggiles at night, and the dreaded experience of using the toilet in cauldrons, they both stumble upon a girl. A mixed race girl with long, black hair. And purple eyes. She is known as the ender girl. They soon find out that this girl has the power to defeat and kill HitTheTarget. It comes with one problem though.

She will die if HitTheTarget does. Unless she posses the ender dragon egg. So Stampy and squid embark on a dangerous journey to kill the dragon, get the egg, and return to their normal life once again. Will they be able to do it? Or will they spend forever in the now, scary minecraft?

Hope you will enjoy this story!

I'll probably write in this story if I'm ever board or have writers block.