Chapter Nine--All Of The Diary Enteries

Stampys POV

Squid threw me an eye of ender. My hand lifted up to catch it but instead of actually catching it it slapped my face. When it did manage to stay still in my hand, I was slightly shocked at how weird it felt. It was extremely heavy, had a rough surface, but it was hallow. It was made up mainly of 4 colours. Turquoise, dark blue, mustard yellow, and black. What was even stranger, is that it looked nothing like and actual EYE. It was more like a whirlpool of colours. I glanced up at Squid, who was crafting more.

He placed and Ender Pearl in the middle of the table, smashed a blaze rod to create the golden dust, and started sprinkling that dust over the Pearl. A few moments later, the dark green colour of the Pearl started to form into the colours of the eye. After a short, bright flash of light, a brand new eye of ender was there.

"How many have we got?" I asked, running my finger along HitTheTargets book. I had hidden it under my bed so Squid wouldn't open it. If he did, and read it, he would be so mad that he would go and actually find HitTheTarget, and kill him. Which would probably end in his death. He would most likely respawn but then again we don't know if this is hardcore mode or just normal survival minecraft.

"Uh, 14. I kept two so we could actually find the stronghold where the end portal would be. Or just for decoration." He said, rummaging around in one of the chests.

"What are you looking for?"

"Listen, Stampy, you're not gonna like this...But I'm going out in a few days time to try and find HitTheTarget, and ask him a few questions about this. Such as why he started attacking us, and why he decided to trap us here, in minecraft. All I want is to get home and see my family again! That's all I want! Do they even know what happened to us? How long has it been in hit here time?" He explained, pulling out a dimond sword. It was one of our rejects. A stupid bane of Arothpods one. "I'm gonna prepare."

I sighed. Squid would most likely not even make it to HitTheTargets castle. It's not because of the posionus dogs or traps, just getting there it dangerous! He will probably run out of food, his sword will break, no animals would spawn, and there would also be goggiles he would have to deal with. But that part about why he would attack ME....My hand slipped under my bed and I pulled out the book. From the corner of my eye I could see Pearl glance over at the book. I felt bad. I just wished I told her straight away, so she wouldn't have to find out on her own. She probably hates me by now.

My fingers turned until I got to the new date. The writing was a lot more messier, as if he was scared or rushing to get it written. It was written a few months after the last entry, so it was considerably longer. So many events must've happened that he didn't even have the time to write them down.

'November 28 2000.

Okay...Okay now where the heck do I start? It's been horrible! Horrible! They took her into the other world, and she made it! I'm glad, of course, but...Yea. Anyway, enough about Pearl, I need to talk about my plan that I had. The one to escape, remember? So I did escape. And I lasted about 8 weeks in the wild. Hunting, fishing, sleeping, everything! Until one day the ender dragon traveled into the village, and burned half of it down! It was the worst attack it's had. Of course, Squidderz didn't die of the illness, but still was to sick to battle it. Now, in the other villages, its said that the dragon is meant to attack them as well. I've been in a few, and jeez, the stories they tell.

One day, I was in this nice little village, called the Lovly world, when the dragon attacked. Everybody was so scared that in around 10 minutes, everybody had evacuated. Well, I say everybody. It was just me and this...Cat. He said his name was stump, and that he owned the bakery in the centre of town. For the first time since Pearl got taken away, I tried to kill the dragon. It didn't work out so well though. About halfway though, stump pulled me away and started shouting at me, telling me that the dragon was a distance relative of his. Ugh...I hated him so much...Yet...I still...Liked him. He was really nice!

After. He forgave me, he invited me over to his house. Which was behind a small door I the bakery itself. It lead into a narrow hallway which only lead you to two rooms. A fairly small room with one single bed, and a living room, with four hard back chairs and a small, old-fashioned TV. It turned out that the toilet was in the shed in the garden, and that the bath was in the same shed. When I went to look at it, it was just a fairly large bucket with a jug next to it. Stump explained that he was probably the poorest person living here, in Lovely world, as he rarely got any customers. Only small children who came in for bread. He also said his dream was to start selling cakes of all shapes and sizes. I really want to kill this dragon, but with him being a relative and stopping me...Maybe...I have to kill...Him.'

My heart almost stopped. So that's why he was attacking me! Was it because I was that 'Stump' in that dimension? And he was confused, thinking I was the one stopping him from getting his sister back? I...I couldn't be related to that stump! It was impossible! Even though he did say he wanted to start up his own cake business...No! No I'm not related to him! In any way!

"You alright stamps?" Squid asked, sitting down next to me. I jumped slightly, closing the book quickly. There was no point in showing him the diary, as he would probably just get mad.

"Y-Yea..." I mumbled.

"O-Kay? Anyway, I'm going off now. You coming with me?" It took me a few seconds to realise he was talking about going to HitTheTargets castle. I wanted to go with him, just so that If something bad did happen, I could at least try to protect him. But at the same time, I just wanted to stay here, and be the safest I could ever be. Also, that would mean Pearl would most likely get hurt if she followed us.

"I'm...I'm fine here....I-I just wanna protect Pearl so at least she can live. She's our main priority at the moment." I said. Squid nodded, grabby some raw pork chops from one of the many chests, and walked out the wooden door. I watched him as he ventured into the blocky jungle biome, that was filled to the brim with gogglies. I hoped he would be okay.

I couldn't relax for the rest of the day. My mind was filled with worry and fear that Squid wasn't going to make it. He only took half a stack of food with him, and with all the running he would do, he wasn't going to make it too far. Pearl also seemed to be worried about something as well, because she hardly spoke a word today. All she's done is hold her Ender Pearl and stare at it.

When it became night, the sound of groans filled up the darkness. It was terrifying. Me nor Pearl couldn't go outside because of the fear a creeper would blow up, or a zombie would attack us. There was a chance a creeper could blow up when were still inside the house, but that was only if it actually saw us. So we had to practically crawl on the spruce wood floor whenever we wanted to grab something from out of a chest, craft something, or just trying to get comfortable. It also didn't help that I was constantly worried about squid. For all I know HitTheTarget could've trapped him in one of those rooms we saw in the nether while we're getting Pearl back. If he doesn't come back by this times tomorrow...I'm going to look for him. Not matter what

...............................

Hope you enjoyed! Sorry of it seemed it was a bit shorter than usual