Chapter Ten--True Feelings.

Squids POV

My blood was rushing though out the whole of my body. It was freezing cold, I was slowly dying of hunger, and I only had a wooden sword left. All I wanted to do was run home to Stampy and Pearl, and just stay there forever. But that wasn't an option now. The only option was to just keep running and find HitTheTargets house. I wanted to kill him once and for all. The only question I would ask him is 'How do we get back to the real world?'. Once I knew that, all of our problems could be solved. Me and Stampy could go back into the real world, go to the gaming event overseas, record videos, meet new Youtubers, and just carry on living as minecraft let's players.

I remember the first time I met Stampy. (I don't know how they met BTW). He was at some type of minecraft con, playing...Well, minecraft, and I somehow ended up in a hunger games match with him. We teamed up and we somehow ended up at the last two. By some amazing chance I managed to win, which, for some odd reason, I felt really bad about. Anyway, later that day, we randomly bumped into each other. He asked me if I was the Youtuber, iballisticsquid. Which I replied with silence. I was honestly shocked that somebody so famous knew somebody like me.

The strangest aspect of this story is not the fact we became friends literally overnight, but I soon devolved a huge...crush on him. I still blushed madly whenever I thought about it. It's...It's strange! Why the heck was I crushing on a freaking male? At the time I wasn't Gay or Bi or anything! I was just...Straight. Eventually though I just accepted it. I was actually planning on telling him on the plane ride to America, where we we meant to go before this all started, but...Yea. Maybe when we escape minecraft I could just confess...Who knows, he may have a crush on me too.

Suddenly, there was a light tap on my shoulder. I glanced around. Dark, evil eyes pierced my vision. It...It was HitTheTarget! I yelped out in shock, tripping over my own feet and crashing onto the half stone, half dirt ground. Two hearts disappeared on my health bar, and I only had a half of a hunger bar point left. This...This was it! Was I going to die here?!

HitTheTargets sharp, pointy, diamond sword gently touched my chest, right over where my heart was meant to be. Fear rushed throughout my body, temporarily paralysing me. A small tear rolled down my cheek.

"So...Squid...Looks like you were trying to defeat me, huh." He said, in his deep voice. His sword pierced my skin slightly. Making a small trail of thick scarlet blood run down the middle of my chest. It hurt. A hell of a lot.

"Just...Just let me and Stampy go! Please! What the heck have we done to hurt you!" I screamed.

"Haven't you read my journal? Or did you 'friend' keep it to himself?" He asked. I was confused. Friend? Journal? What? I have seen Stampy reading a thick, leather bound book, but I though it was a story book...Not his journal? That...That must explain everything! Why he hates me and Stampy! Why he cares so much about the girl, Pearl! Where he grew up! E-Everything!

"No! I have seen Stampy reading some type of book, but I didn't know that was a journal! Ugh! Can you just let us go! Please! Just let me and Stampy back into the real world! Please!!" I begged, tears now streaming down my face. He started to slowly press the sword harder and harder into my chest, more blood coming out. My health started to go down way to fast. No! I couldn't die now!

My hand desperately reached out to grab my wooden sword, which had been flung out of my hand when I crashed to the ground. Yet it was just out of my reach. Even if I did grab it, it was pretty useless anyway. It only had a small amount of durability left on it, and it would take a very long time to kill him if he didn't do the same to me first. Well...If I did have it at least I could've tried to push him off from me.

That's when the sword sliced my chest, making a bit more blood come out. By now, the best part of my t-shirt was covered in it. What was weird though, is that HitTheTarget was laying on the floor next to me, screaming in pain. And I could see why. A massive arrow had been shot into the side of his face, making a small amount of blood come out. I glanced up at where the arrow came from. It...It was Stampy!

Half of his face was covered in scratches, and when he walked, he had the biggest limp. He lifted bridal style and did his best attempt to run over to the lake that was nearby. He threw me in and started washing all of my wounds. It hurt really badly, yet I refrained from screaming like a girl. It's-it's not like I DO scream like a girl....It's very rare that I actually do...I'm gonna stop talking now...

The only thing I could see while he was cleaning my cuts and wounds was his face. My mind was amazed at how he had gotten so many scratches. Somehow though, the space around his rusty brown eyes, which looked like they were slowly turning green, was un-scathed. It's weird to think that 4 years ago I was just a fan of his videos, and laughed at the fact that he would ever meet me. Let alone become my best friend. And crush. Even know I still thought that the chance of him loving me in that way was extremely rare. Even though he does SOMETIMES show signs.

One time, about 6 months after we met, I went out to a bar with a few of my friends. He was staying round my house and decided not to come, as he hated the feeling of getting drunk. So...Me being me...I got drunk. Really drunk. So drunk that I got lost on my way home from the bar. Also, I slipped over and cut my hip open on some glass. A few hours later, when the drinks were starting to wear off, I thought it would be best to text him. Literally, 5 minutes after I texted him the words: Help, I'm stuck.' He came and found me. It was good for him that I had my location thing on my phone turned on. For the whole of the next day he looked after me. He gave me a glass of water after every time I threw up, he put a new cold flannel on my head every hour, and he massaged my back while I slowly fell asleep. I've never really made it up to him after that day.

"Squid?" Stampy said, pulling me up onto the slightly damp grass.

"Yea?" I replied. He bit his lip slightly, staring down into the water.

"N-Nothing...It's just...That I...Nothing." He mumbled. I decided not to pester him. Deep inside, I hoped that he was admitting that he loved me, but I knew that wasn't true at all. What were the chances of that even happening? "Oh, and Squid...Can you make a promise for me?" I nodded. "Do you promise not to judge me no matter what I admit?" I nodded again.

"Sure, what is it?" I asked. What he said next made me happy, yet at the same time shocked me to the point I felt like screaming.

"I...I love you...In...In THAT kinda way." His face turned a bright red. He then stood up and started and walking away quickly before I could even get a word in.

.........................

Hope you enjoyed!