Chapter Seven--Finding Her.

Stampys POV

I dragged myself of the ground and pulled my iron sword out. I had to get her back, or else HitTheTarget would keep her trapped up somewhere forever. And that also meant we could never escape. We would be stuck in minecraft forever. Our family wouldn't know where we were. They could check the whole world and nobody would find us.

"Stampy! What the heck happened?" Squid screamed, running in front of me. He had a large, deep cut on his forehead. That was still quite fresh. Even though a bit of blood was dripping into his eye, he didn't seem bothered.

"Hit...HitTheTarget came...He took Pearl away! We have to get her back Squid!" I replied.

"Ugh, how did you let her go Stamps? How!?" I felt kinda hurt. Squid had never really shouted at me for real before. He had pretended to be angry at me in let's plays and stuff but...This was different.

"He..He pushed me down! I was holding her hand but he was too strong! If..If I was only stronger then I could've saved her! But..But I couldn't." I cried. There was two tears rolling down my face. There was no point in trying to wipe them away. He had already seen them. I hated myself for crying. I was always scared of everything. Even simple pixels in games! I remember when I met my first creeper and I got scared. And that wasn't here, where we were trapped. No, it was my first time playing! And I was also never strong, at least physically. It was shocking that I could even hold onto that stone for as long as I did.

"Let's go." He mumbled, walking on. "Which way did he go?" I shakily lifted my arm and pointed in the direction. It was quite hard to see from the ground but this was 100% the way he pulled Pearl away from my grasp. I wonder what's happening to her now. Is she getting told off? Or...Getting killed? Wait..She can't die. Isn't it that if she died HitTheTarget does as well? Or is it the other way round? Ugh, I forgotten now.

Me and Squid said nothing as we jumped over the dangerous lava, crawled though extremely tight spaces, and almost died by fireballs. There was nothing to talk about. We were getting our friend back. We had to save her or else...the worst happens. It kinds bothered me though, as we needed a plan to actually get into the building she was in. HitTheTarget knows that we're coming, and we won't be able to just walk though a door, grab Pearl and walk out like nothing happened. No, there were gonna be traps. A lot of them. Traps which we had to avoid.

At long last we saw what we guessed to be the place where HitTheTarget was currently living. It was made entirely out of obsidian in the simple castle shape. There was burning netherrack surrounding the dark purple blocks, along with ghasts spawning when I stepped on a pressure pad. There was also dogs, a lot of them. Of course, they weren't friendly dogs, they had crimson eyes and pointed white teeth. As me and Squid were fending them off, one of them bit my leg, making tiny little teeth marks in my skin. We were lucky that it was the last one.

"Stampy! Are you alright?" Squid asked, running over to me. His cut had stopped bleeding, and was starting to heal up. My best bet is that he either ran into HitTheTarget of fell while he was running down the stairs. I did hear a loud bang just before he ran into me, so I went with that. "Stampy?!" Concern started to fill his voice as he stared at my ankle, right were the dog bit me.

"I'm..I'm okay..." I mumbled, staring over at the vast building.

"No, you're not stamps. These dogs had poison in their teeth. You could be poisoned for all we know! Ugh why did you step on that pressure plate?" He said, his voice rising slightly. Crap. He was gonna shout at me again. I could just tell. "If you didn't then we may have got Pearl back now! Maybe you should've never come to the nether! Maybe that way-". He suddenly stopped talking, and sat down next to me. I pulled me knees close up to my chest and buried my face in them. Tears were streaming down my face I didn't want him to see. Judging by the way he was acting, he already had.