Chapter Two--H-HitTheTarget?!

Stampys POV

It turned out I was to much of a wimp to tell squid my fears. So we spent the rest of the day playing video games and packing for our journey. Once night fell, I climbed into my single bed and pulled the covers right over me. Squid was sleeping on the sofa, which I felt extremely bad about. No matter how much I asked if he wanted to sleep in my bed, and that it would be okay, he still said no and that it was okay. I just hope it's not to uncomfortable for him.

My eyes were just closing when I heard a loud scratching like noise. Simular to a cat. I sat up, glancing around my room. I was expecting some kind of spider to crawl out yet there was nothing. Then again it was almost pitch black. Slowly, I walked out of bed and over to the door. My hand went to twist the door handle when the scratching sound happened again. This time it was much louder. There was also a feeling of some kind of cold air on my back. Like somebody was breathing on me. I stumbled into the hallway, slightly scared and confused. From the living room, I could hear the sound of somebody, I guess squid walking around.

"Stampy?" I turned around. Much to my relief if actually was squid. "Have you been hearing scratching sounds?" He asked.

"Y-Yea...Do you know where they're coming from?" He shook his head. The sound happened again. By now it was extremely loud. Suddenly, there was a sound of glass smashing. And it was coming from the back garden. Me and squid carefully walked down the hallway, which seemed to be endless. The second we set foot in the tiny kitchen, the loud smashing sound happened again. I could feel my breathing starting to become uneven, my head becoming extremely foggy, and I felt as if I was going to vomit.

Squid opened the door a crack, and a cold breeze came in. You could hear the light rain outside, along with the strong wind. He opened the door a bit more, so we could both slip out into the freezing cold garden. The thick, wet grass felt disgusting on my feet, while the wind whipped my oversized shirt madly. It was only I realised what I was wearing. My old oversized shirt, and a pair of plain black boxers. It was a tiny bit embarssing, being next to a guy and all, but I don't think squid really noticed.

Suddenly, a white figure popped up right in our faces. A small gasp escaped my lips. I knew who that person was. The pale green face with strange light grey patterns on it. The red shirt and trousers. The strange yellow thing around his neck...it...It was HitTheTarget! I dared glance over at squid. Judging by his face he knew who it was too. But why the heck was HitTheTarget here? I...I thought I killed him! I did kill him?! Why is he alive? Why?

"W-What are you doing here?" I asked, standing back slightly. He stared at me, expressionless. I glanced over at squid again. "Squid?" I said, hoping he would say something.

"W-What the heck are you doing here? And why are you here? Are you trying to hurt us?" I opened my mouth to back squid up when I felt an extreme amount of pressure on my face. Before I knew it I was laying on the ground with a freaking nosebleed. Though my slightly hazy vision I could see Squid and HitTheTarget in a full-on punching match.

I shakily stood up, regained my vision, and tried my best to help. My efforts were pretty useless though. I actually ended back up on the floor. Something was much weirder though. This time, I couldn't get back up. It was like if my body was chained to the floor in an extremely uncomfortable matter. What made it even more uncomfortable was the fact that the bushy grass was literally poking my eye.

That's when I woke up. For the first few seconds I thought it was all a long, horrible dream. That all that fighting, screaming, and getting chained down was a horrible dream. In a minute I'll just make myself a cup if tea and calm down. Then get scared again because I'll be on a freaking flight. I moved my legs as if to jump out of bed, when I realised I couldn't. I tried moving my arms. I couldn't.

My eyes darted around the room where I was in. It was made almost entirely out of stone. Not the normal stone though. It had the same pattern as...Mincraft? I tired staring down at my body. All I could manage to see was...My very own body. Was I...What? What the heck is going on? Was I trapped in minecraft? Well, I just saw that I had been chained up, so I was trappede in something.

"Stampy! You're awake! Oh jeez I thought...I thought you left me..." Squid said, running over to me. He still looked like his real self. So we couldn't be trapped in minecraft, right? I glanced around the room again. It...It just looked like it so much!

"Squid...Where are we?" I asked.

"We...We are in minecraft believe it or not..." So we were trapped in minecraft. But how to you even begin to get into the world of minecraft? Getting sucked though the tv? A theme park gone wrong? How?

"Anyway, can you get me out of this...Trap?" I replied, shaking my hands. To be honest, it was started to hurt a hell of a lot. You know that feeling you get when you take hairbands or bracelets off after a long time? And it kinda stings? Yea, that feeling. My wrists weren't the only thing that hurt though. There was some pressure in my stomach signalling that I needed an bathroom or toilet urgently. Are there even toilets in minecraft? There's cauldrons, and water buckets, yet those really aren't proper toilets. Ugh this was gonna suck.

When I got free I had a good look at myself. I was still wearing the exact same thing. An oversized shirt and boxers. Yet somehow squid was wearing a full set of clothes.

"Where did you get your clothes from?" I questioned, wandering around the room we were in.

"Oh, here." He tossed me a pair of slightly skinny-skinny jeans. Somehow they still fitted. "Anyway, we have to find a way out of here...and fast." I nodded. With that we both sprinted out of the wooden door and into the minecraft world. It looked the exact same as any normal minecraft world, so it wasn't a fake room or anything.

The grass blocks crunched underneath my still bare feet while the square trees dropped random saplings. Water ran down the side of mountains while we had to make dangerous jumps over those massive dips with both water and lava. It did calm me down slightly, yet in the back of my mind, I was panicking like crazy. Mainly because I was terrified of what the night would bring. Creepers are already scary in the game, so in 'real life' they would be even scaier. And all the other goggiles. Ugh, it wasn't going to be fun.

Just as I thought, the square block sun went down at all the monsters started spawning. Me and Squid started spiriting like mad, just to get away. We jumped over mines, over random pools of lava. When we got to a swamp biome, we both jumped into the thick, gooey water and did our best to swim in it. Now I would normally suck at swimming, but with a almost overflowing bladder and the only thing I could see is running water, it was much harder.

"Stampy, are you alright, you're bending over. Have you hurt yourself?" Squid asked, punching a Skelly from behind him.

"I...I need to pee okay? When we get the land I...I may go I'll see alright?" I replied. Sighing, we both carried on swimming for what seemed like forever.

...........................

Hope you enjoyed!