Prologue

Louis, Liam and Niall were the popular kids. Liam was school captain. Louis was the captain of the football team and the school joker. Niall, though he was a year below Louis and Liam, may have been the most popular. Though Niall believed it was simply because he was the only one out of the trio who was available. Louis was dating, the female school captain, Eleanor. Many people wondered why the one kid in the school who had a detention almost every day was dating the school captain but Louis never got in serious trouble and his grades were good. Liam was dating Danielle, who was herself a straight A student, as well as a part time dancer outside of school. Niall hadn’t had a girl fiend since he was in year 9 and got reasonable grades. He spent to much time having a good time to get really good grades.

Zayn and Harry, on the other hand, were the resident bad boys. Zayn was always starting fights and Harry was always there to finish them. To their credit that won most of them. When it came to girls Zayn and Harry never had any problems. It was common knowledge that Zayn slept around. He was known to text girls late at night for a hook up. Cause the day you got a text from Zayn was a day all girls both hoped for and dreaded.  The day you slept with Zayn Malik was the last day he ever spoke to you. After Zayn slept with someone he never planned to see them again. Harry on the other hand liked to have girlfriends and a good flirt. He liked to walk around at school with a different girl on his arm every term. In the last year alone he’d been with 6 different girls and not all of them at different times.  Zayn was the only one Harry trusted enough to tell him why his image meant so much to him. Harry was gay and there was no way he was letting that damage his play boy image.

It wasn’t until Harry decided it would be fun to try and make Eleanor Calder his next girlfriend, that the worlds of the popular boys collided with that of the bay boys.