Chapter 27- I Could Get Used To This

Her eyes held fear for what I had just asked; I felt hesitation course through her body as goose bumps rose up on her pale skin. I looked into her stormy grey eyes as she bit into her rose coloured lip. She didn’t want this, she didn’t want me. I felt my heart flutter in my chest threatening to break free from my lungs. The anticipation was breaking my heart, and then I heard it. If was nothing but a whisper in the world of mental voices, but it called out to me,

“I want this Loki.” I cupped her cheek in the palm of my hand and smiled down at her. I pulled her lips up to mine and kissed her lovingly. She arched her body against mine, causing me to moan against her lips. I hooked my fingers on the belt loops of her jeans and pulled then down quickly. She tangled her fingers in my hair pulling my body closer to hers. I wanted her, I needed her. I pulled my hands away from her body and tugged off my own leather pants. She was so close to me I could feel her heart beat against my chest; I looked deep into her eyes to see the fear still lying deep within them. I pulled my lips from her and kneeled up. I looked down at her and saw a goddess; she was fit for Asgard as she laid there her black hair splayed out amongst the cushions like an ink blot. Her cheeks were tinted pink from her excitement; her body almost glowed with life.

 I dragged a cold finger down the valley of her breast causing her to arch at my touch. I smirked at this; she wanted me, as much as I wanted her. I placed my hands at rest underneath her breasts and stared down at her,

“Liberty I can still see the fear in your eyes, do you trust me?” she slowly leaned up and wrapped her arms around my neck.

“I trust you Loki.” I quickly slipped my hands down at hook my slim fingers underneath the side of her black lace briefs. I pulled them quickly off leaving her bare. I wrapped my arms around her body and lowered her to the bed. I saw in her beautiful intelligent eyes that all hesitation was gone, all the doubt that she had possessed vanished like smoke from her gaze. She was ready for this.

I bit hard into my lip causing blood to well up, as he held my body close his in a loving embrace. I gasped harshly at the uncomfortable pain. He slowly moved out of me and looked into my eyes, he cared. He kissed the blood away from my lips, and entered me again.

This time it was different, there was still a dull pain but now there was an overwhelming feeling of pleasure. My back arched as he quickened his pace. I gasped loudly, and closed my eyes as my senses overwhelmed me. I felt so many things at one. His hands caressed my body lovingly as I lay beneath him, I tried to hold back the moans of pleasure trying to escape my mouth, but there was no way of silencing them. I looked up at Loki admiring the orchestra of lustful noises my mouth made when pleasured. He entered me again, this time more forcefully. The moan that escaped my mouth sounded like pure lust. He moved his hands up my body and cupped my breasts. I had never felt anything this good in my life. My body was restless; it wanted to dominate the situation we were in, and I didn’t want to stop it. I quickly twisted my hips causing Loki to roll off my body; he lay there stunned for a few moments before a climbed onto his hips.

I slowly lowered myself on to him causing him to moan explicitly. His bright green eyes soon faded into deep ivy, as he looked at me with his predatory gaze, I slowly moved up and down, which seemed to intensify the pleasure.

“Loki…” I said breathlessly. He lay there, with a large smirk on his lips. I smirked down at him, and raised myself fully off his member, causing a look of pure desire to cross his features. H grasped my hips tightly within his cold hand and raised his hip sheathing himself inside of me. In screamed out in pleasure and pain, as he flipped us over. I lay there beneath him again, looked down at me with his dark gaze as he impulsively quickened his pace. His hips slammed harshly into mine, but I didn’t mind the pain. The pain exaggerated the pleasure tenfold; I tangled my fingers in his hair as he buried his head in the crook of my neck.

I arched my body against his. I felt like I was going to shatter as I shook from the pleasure. Loki ran his tongue around the shell of my ear then whispered, “I love you Liberty.” Then I crumbled, as Loki moan deeply into my ear. I cried out as I held onto Loki tightly, I didn’t want this feeling to end. The feeling of pure euphoria was devastating, as I lay there awestruck and exhausted.

I felt Loki slowly moved off my body and prop himself up on his elbow. His eyes scanned my flush body, and heavily breathing chest. I felt self-conscious very quickly as Loki scanned me with his hawk like eyes. I quickly pushed the bed covers down and pulled them over my body. Loki chuckled at this; I looked over my shoulder at him to see a large smirk growing on his lips.

“How can you be so self-conscious Liberty? You had just preformed one of the most intimate acts known to man and god, and yet you still try to hide your body from me.” I pulled my eyes away, and then I felt the bed covers lift up.

“If you’re not going to let me see your beautiful nakedness, then am I allowed to embrace it?” before I opened my mouth, Loki had pulled himself underneath the covers. His arms wrapped around my body and pulled my back against his chest. His cold fingers drew patters in my flush skin as I lay there next to him. We lay silent for a few moments, allowing our heart rate to return to normal. But soon a pain started to grown between my legs, it was an ache which was dull at first then burned. My legs felt stiff and sore, I gave a shaky sigh. I felt Loki place his chin on my shoulder and look down at me.

“Are you ok Liberty?” I didn’t know, was it normal to be in pain after sex.

“I’m a bit sore.” Loki didn’t smirk at this. He slowly rolled me over until I was lying flat on my back and he was looking over me.

“It’s normal for it to hurt on your first time, that’ll soon fade the more the action is performed.” And at this he smirked. I rolled my eyes and hissed as I tried to roll over. Loki cupped my cheek and smirked down at me. He pressed his lips against mine in a love and adoration filled kiss. Soon the pain in my between and leg and in my legs faded. I sighed against his lips and wrapped my arms around his shoulders as he smirked. Maybe he was right with repeat action, I could get used to this.