Chapter 26- Did I Want This?

Suddenly Steve’s eyes went wide. He dropped me from his grasp, I choked up more blood and looked up to see an arrow in his side, up to the fletches. I looked weakly to my left to see Hawkeye standing there ready to shoot again.

“You touch her again, and there will be no hesitation in shooting you in the head.” Steve looked wide eyed at his ex-team mates.

“He’s tricked you into believing he’s good! Why can’t you see it?” Hawkeye’s arm didn’t slacken he only raised his bow so that his arrow would pierce Steve’s brain if he wasn’t careful. Steve looked down at me with eyes full of rage.

“You will regret this, you will come to me and you will beg for my help.” My head dropped as a dull thumbing echoed through my hearing and head as blood trickled out of my mouth.

“Go now Steve!” Clint shouted, suddenly a bright blue portal opened up behind Steve, which he stepped back into. I spluttered again, causing blood to spatter over the metal floor beneath me. Loki ran over quickly and kneeled in front of me; Hawkeye slowly lowered his bow and joined Loki. Loki slowly reached out to me and grazed his cold fingers over my cheek, which burned at his touch causing me to flinch.

“Are you ok Liberty?” I groaned causing the pooled blood in my mouth to flow, Hawkeye flinched away.

“Jesus.” He said as he scratched the back of his head, with a hopeless felling enveloping his chest. Loki’s wouldn’t looked so minor, he had been beaten blood barely a few seconds ago, and now all I saw were shallow cuts and yellow bruises.

“Do you mind leaving?” Loki looked up at Clint with wrath evident in his Ivy green eyes. Clint didn’t say a word he just nodded and walked away, I struggled to breathe as blood began to flow into my lungs. I choked as hunched over trying to stop the blood running into my lungs. Loki suddenly grasped my chin between two fingers, as gently pressed his lips against mine. I felt the bruises covering my body quickly fade into flawless skin. I could hear my twisted and broken bones in my wrist mend and become stronger; I flex my fingers and slowly moved them up Loki’s chest to the nape of his neck. Loki groaned as I felt the blood recede from my lung and flow strongly in my veins.

My hair stood up on end as my body quickly recovered from the violence I had witnessed only moments before. Loki’s arms wrapped around my body and held me closely to him. I finally broke the kiss with a much need gasp of air.

Loki chuckled as his lips continued to work their way to my neck. He stood up pulling me up with him. He slammed my back into the wall as I gave shaky breaths. His lips held a smirk as he knew what exactly he was doing to me. Then something slipped from my mouth, stopping all his ministrations,

“I love you Loki.” I said breathlessly. My eyes grew wide as Loki pulled his lips away from my neck. Suddenly his lips slammed back into mine,

“Say it again.” His mental voice begged as he continued to kiss me. he broke away rom my lips, and looked into my eyes,

“I love you Loki.” His fingers hitched up the fabric of my top allowing his fingers to touch the pale skin of my waist.

“Say it again.” He growled desperately, as his lips latched on to my collar bone, gently pressing kisses across the bones that lay just below the skin there.

“I love you Loki.” I felt his lips smirk against my collar bone. Suddenly thoughts entered my mine,

“Why the hell did Steve came back, where Liberty?” then Bruce Banner’s voice flowed down the corridor towards us.

“Liberty?!” his voice was desperate. Loki groaned in annoyance and pulled his lips from my skin, and pulled down my shirt. He kept his smug smirk on his pale lips as Bruce came looking for me. I smiled at his worried face as he ran towards me,

“Liberty are you ok?” Bruce looked over me quickly with wide worried eyes.

“Bruce I’m fine.” He sighed and pulled his wire glasses of the edge of his nose.

“It’s just when Clint described what happen, I got worried that’s all.” He wiped his glasses on his shirt and placed them back on his nose.

“Well Liberty’s fine, and please tell everyone else that. Now we are going to retire so please tell everyone not to disturb us.” Bruce’s eyes grew wide while my pale cheeks quickly grew red. Loki wrapped his arm tightly around my waist, and pulled me towards his room. I looked at Bruce apologetically as his cheeks began to flush heavily.

I walked into Loki room, as he locked the door behind him. He looked over his shoulder with his emerald green eyes, and smirked.

“Say those words again Liberty.” My breath came out shakily as he advanced towards me. Suddenly he pinned me to the bed, I froze as he lay there above me. He lowered his lips to my ear and whispered,

“Say them Liberty.” He then bit my ear lobe causing me to gasp. He raised himself up again to look me dead in the eye.

“I love you Loki.” My sounded quiet and unsure. But I was sure and I wanted to shout it. He smirked down at me, and then got up off the bed. I lay there stunned for a few moments. I thought he would kiss me at least. I propped myself up and looked at him. He sat in the leather love seat staring at me with ivy green eyes.

“Did you hear what I said before I got arrested?” I nodded I remember what he said exactly.

“I know what you said, I didn’t know to believe it or not.” He looked at me with shocked eyes.

“Why?” I rolled back onto my back and looked up at the white wash ceiling. I then rolled my head to the side to get the shock of my life. I supressed a scream as Loki was now kneeling at the side of the bed looking at me. I took a deep breath, and finally spoke,

“Because, I thought it was a last resort, especially knowing that you were surrounded by MI6 agents.” He nodded slowly, and looked down for a few seconds.

“I meant it Liberty.” I looked at him softly as he muttered. I smiled and reached out to him. I brushed the tips of my fingers over his cheek bone; he looked up at me with bright green eyes. His eyes were wide,

“I want you to say it Loki.” It was odd seeing him as vulnerable as he was now. He was the father of lie and manipulation, yet I was able to pull away all of his masks and walls.

“I love you Liberty.” I propped myself up again, and placed my fingers underneath his chin; I pull slightly making him crawl onto the bed. I pulled his chin down, and pressed my lips lightly against his. I was about to pull away, suddenly Loki’s arms wrapped around my body. He trapped my body underneath his; he kissed me hard and deeply. I eyes became half lidded as Loki continued to kiss me fervently. I smirked against his lips; I opened my eyes quickly and rolled, quickly flipping us over. There I was straddling the God of Mischiefs hips.

I felt a chill run through me, I had no idea if I was ready for this or not. Loki smirked up at with a cocky smirk on his pale lips. I had half a mind to crawl off him, but another part of me, something that was dark and primal wanted me to show him, that I get what I want. He leaned up to me and looked at me with wide dilated pupils leaving his iris nearly fully black. I slid my fingers underneath his asgardien robe and pushed it off his shoulders; he suddenly bolted up causing me to sit in his lap. I quickly wrapped my legs around his hips, as he shrugged off his robe. He threw it across the room, and looked at me with a predatory gaze. My heart was pounding wildly causing my breathing to become erratic, I unbuttoned his shirt quickly and pushed it off his shoulders. His smirk suddenly grew wild; he pushed me back against the bed. My hair fanned out and curled up as I lay there, my legs still wrapped around Loki’s hips. He chuckled and moved himself over my body, his hands quickly pushed underneath my shirt, his cold hands pressed into my heated flesh as I arched.

He chuckled and pulled away my top, I shivered underneath him as his hawk like eyes looked over me. He brushed his fingertips over my pale skin, as he smirk grew into a smirk full of mischief. He then bent down and pressed his lips against my collar bone, I sighed and pushed my hands into his hair. His lips moved further down, I gasped again as his hands moved behind my back and unclipped the only thing keeping my torso clothed. He groaned and arched against my body, I sighed as he looked into my eyes. He smiled down at me and gently kissed my lips; I smiled up at him and lifted my hips up to meet his. He smirked and pressed his hips against mine,

 “Do you want this Liberty?” I felt my heart beat against his chest, did I want this?