Chapter 25- What Was America's Patriot

They surrounded us quickly. I balled my hands into tight fists as I stood there back to back with Loki. The black barrels of the guns where aimed at Loki and Loki only. He smirked as he quickly lunged out slicing his sceptre blade through the weak metal of their guns. He stood there in all his glory as their guns fell to the floor in pieces.

But I knew something about MI6 agents Loki didn’t, they were persistent. Suddenly one lunged out; Loki twisted his sceptre and slammed the butt of it into his jaw causing a sickening crack to reverberate through the room. Suddenly a man lunged towards me,

“take her alive.” A man shouted as more agents lunged towards us. My bare fist slammed into the taunt skin of their snarl ridden faces, causing them to scream as my electrical impulses grew in strength with each hit. Suddenly I was met with a booted foot; my breath was knocked from me as my body was thrown across the rubble covered ground. The man’s ugly snarl soon twisted into a sick smile, as he slammed his boot into my chest. I choked out in pain as I felt my ribs begin to give way. I nails scrambled at his ankle pulling away flesh,

“Loki…” I felt my world fade, but I had one more trick up my sleeve. I opened my eyes widened and looked deeply into the man above me, soon blood poured from his nose. He clapped his hands over his ears as the silent screaming tore through his mind. His booted foot lifted up in an attempted to end me, but I quickly rolled out of the way of his heavy foot.

I wrapped my bare arm around his neck causing him to scream out in pure agony. He collapsed to his knees quickly. I twisted around to see Loki quickly disposing on any threat, I ran quickly over to him, I swung my booted foot out catching one of the agents jaw. I ducked low and threw my leg out catching the ankles of three other agents. As they staggered up, I quickly tore down my mental wall. I knew each of their moves, before they acted. Block to the right disarming them quickly by flipping them over my hip, therefore breaking their arm in process.

 My actions were fluid as I moved onto the next, Kick aim towards my head, duck quickly, catch ankle with a single kick, broken ankle and snapped ligaments, kick in the face for good measure. But I didn’t have enough time to react on a split second decision such as this one. I twisted around and only just saw what passed through his mind, he quickly drew the hand gun and shot. The bullet tore through me, I didn’t scream. I clamped my hand down on the entry wound and looked at the man dead in the eye, blood poured from his nose, ears and mouth as I fell down onto one knee. His scream came out as a gurgle of blood as I breathed heavily. The blood was pouring hard onto my heart beat continued at its rapid rate.

My vision blurred as Loki pulled the blade of his sceptre from the last agent. His eye widened as he faced me. His black hair matted with blood and his asgardien clothing spattered with the crimson liquid. He ran over to me and hooked his arm underneath my legs; he clutched me to body and chuckled. “Always in the line of fire.” I scowled at him as my hands continued to apply pressure to the bullet. Loki slowly moved my hands away and pressed his own against it, I hissed as his fingers carefully pulled the metal bullet from my shredded skin.

He threw the blood bullet onto the blood covered floor, and smirked. His lips pressed hard against mine as his hand continued to apply pressure to my open wound. I sighed deeply into the kiss; I pushed my bloody hands into his own blood matted hair. My breathing hitched as I ran my tongue over the edge of his bottom lip. He groaned deeply as he held me in his arms, then someone’s loud thoughts flowed through my mind,

“Hopefully they will notice I’m here.” I pulled my lisp slowly from Loki’s to see his deep emerald eyes.

“Hello Thor.” Loki said with a smirk on his lips. I looked over my shoulder to see Thor standing there looking down at the floor covered in bodies.