nineteen

nineteen ; secrets

"So basically what you're saying is that, you're twins?" Niall tries to clarify the little cloud in his head.

"Yeah, basically" I nod

"Like shared a womb when your mum was pregnant with you?" He raises and eyebrow like with every other question.

"Oh god, yes Niall!" I laugh at him. What's so hard to understand about us being twins?

"But you don't look alike" he stresses.

"Because we're fraternal twins" it is true. I look more like my father than my mother, at least that's what I think.

"Fra- huh?"

"Fraternal. Twins that don't look alike" I explain. He has caught a gist of it.

"Oh okay" he nods, finally understanding the concept.

"So, you're the only one who knows. Do not tell any of them" I command. My secret needs to be kept to a limit of Niall only. He is the only one I can trust here.

"Of course. Kill me if I told anyone"

"I'll keep that offer in mind" we both laugh and share the bowl of grapes infront of us.

Paranoia hits me when a thousand voices speak.

What if he isn't trustworthy?

What if he is just faking his promise?

What if he is going against you and you'll just make a fool out of yourself?

What if he will use your secret against you?

And so much more. Different possibilities come into mind. And I am debating if what I did was a mistake or not.

"Hey, If you don't trust me just yet, it's okay. I'll let you ease out" he smiles and I breathe out, smiling back as well.

"So what do you want to do?" He asks

"Maybe we could-"

"Something out of the ordinary" he requests after cutting me off.

I think for a second and something weed comes into mind.

"I wanna dye my hair"

"Dye?" He questions once again

"Yes. You wanted something weird so yeah I wanna dye my hair" that is what he asked for so why not.

"I said out of the ordinary but whatever" he shrugs, knowing both of us don't want to argue over something that little.

"Ugh, but we would need to go to the store and buy dyes" I groan

"Maybe Lou has some"

"I don't want to bother her, she might be doing important things. I'll go ask Cory" I grab my phone and type my message for Cory, hoping she has some.

"Cory?"

"Yeah she's one of the stylists" I explain. It's kind of weird that he doesn't know her since they have been touring.

"Oh you mean Kaye" Kaye?

"No, I'm pretty sure I mean Cory"

"Is she like around 5'6 feet tall, brunette and always carries a red Michael Kors bag" he describes Kaye, and all of it matches with Cory, especially the Michael Kors bag. So Cory is Kaye?

"Yeah, but she told me her name was Cory"

"Well her name is Kaye Peters but I think I heard her second name is Cory but I've never called her that before" he says as he pushes the elevator button.