Chapter 6: Did She Kiss Back?

[AN: This chapter took a lot longer to write than I expected. So I'm going to hold a contest for a girl character! PM me your name and physical description along with one sentence describing your love for Harry! Jordan and Jericho, you don't get to enter because you're already in the story. Send me entries ASAP! I'll choose and end the contest once I am ready to write the chapter where your character appears. My posting is a little erratic so I don't know when that will be.]

Samantha’s POV

“She’s seventeen and my baby sister!” Those words kept echoing in my head. I glanced over at the second bed in the hotel room where Annie slept soundly. She had fallen asleep on the ride to the hotel. I wish that sleep had come to me that easily. I just couldn’t stop repeating Nora’s words in my head.

“Hey! Are you girls awake?” Louis’ voice called out through the door. “The buses are here!”  I stood up and walked to the door opening it. Louis and Harry stood there with identical grins on their faces. “So are you ready?”

“I’m ready,” I said before glancing behind me at Annie’s bed. “Annie is kind of out like a light.”

“We can fix that!” Louis said happily. “ZAYN!!!”  The Bradford boy immediately materialized making his way into the room. I just stood inside the door watching them all in surprise. Louis walked over and pointed at Annie’s suitcase in the room. “Is this hers?” I nodded, and he picked it up. “Zayn you get Annie.”

“Sure thing,” Zayn said saluting ridiculously as he picked up Annie and tossed her over his shoulder. She made a murmuring noise before settling back into his arms. She must have been really tired after all the excitement from last night. Plus it was only six in the morning. I laughed as Louis and Zayn marched out of the room.

“Need help with your luggage?” Harry asked pointing to my own suitcase.

“That would be great thanks,” I said softly walking past him to the door.

“Sam?” Harry asked softly. I turned to face him. “I’m sorry about last night. I didn’t mean to upset you.”

“It’s really okay Hazza. I was just kind of terrified being pulled on stage like that. I forgive you.”

“Sometimes I can’t help, but flirt,” he said flashing me a cheeky grin. “Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Of course, why do you ask?”

“You look exhausted.” Should I tell him?

“I didn’t sleep much last night.” Or at all. “I guess I was just too excited for our trip.” Harry nodded, but I could tell he didn’t believe a single word that came out of my mouth.

“You can rest on the bus once we get settled in. You look almost as tired as Liam does.” Liam. The minute he said that name his face flashed in my mind. Liam was the reason I hadn’t been able to sleep. I just kept hearing the tail end of his conversation with Nora last night. I knew they had to be talking about Annie. Liam had a crush on Annie, and Nora was warning him away from her. Whenever I turned my head he was always blushing no doubt thinking about Annie. “Sammers?”

“Yeah Harry?” I asked looking up breaking from my thoughts.

“I’m always here if you need me, okay?” I smiled as he hugged my side. Why couldn’t I be obsessed with Harry? He would make more sense than Liam. Oh well.  I followed him out of the hotel to the front where two giant tour buses stood. “That one over there is your and Annie’s bus.”

“We get an entire bus to ourselves?” I asked admiring the vehicle. Louis’ head popped out of the bus Harry pointed to, and he smiled over at us.