"Part 19"

•5 months later•

"Babe pack her diaper bag!" I yelled as I got Ariana from off the floor. We were going out to eat at this really expensive restaurant."
"I walked into Ariana's nursery to get her ready, and soon as I got there her toys were scattered all over the floor. "Looks like daddy was playing with you today" I told her and laid her on her rug so I could pick up the toys."
"Once I was done I picked her up and went over to her closet to pick her out a outfit, I picked out a pink "I love my mommy" outfit with some matching socks. After I got her dressed I carried her out the room to see if Wyatt was ready." "Wyatt was in the bedroom changing. I laid Ari on the bed and checked the time, it was 6:32pm. "I'm almost done babe" he said putting his shirt on. "Ok, I'm gonna go ahead and put Ariana in the car" I told him picking up Ariana."
"I grabbed the car keys off the kitchen counter and grabbed her diaper bag. Then walked out the door. Ari had her toy in her hand as I walked down the apartment stairs carrying her."
"Once I got to the car I unlocked it and put Ari in her car seat and buckled her in. She started crying of course, so I got a bottle out her diaper bag and gave it to her. She stopped crying and started drinking it."
"I felt a slap on my ass and turned around fast, it was Wyatt of course. He started laughing when he saw my reaction. "Babe, it's just me" he said. I rolled my eyes, "you scared the shit out of me."
"We got in the car and drove out towards the restaurant. We arrived about 30 minutes later"
"Wyatt got Ariana and we walked inside, it was so fancy. We got our table and sat down. After we looked through our menus for about 10 minutes and waitress came and took our order. "Aww your baby is so cute! How old is she?" The waitress asked after she took our orders. "Thanks, she's 7 almost 8 months" I said. The waitress left and Wyatt and me waited until she came back with our food 20 minutes later."
"We got our food and ate, Ariana sat in the booster seat beside us. I even gave her a few bites of my food."
"Time past and it soon became night. Wyatt and me got done eating and decided to go. Wyatt left a big tip on the table as I got Ariana out the booster seat. We walked back out to the car and got in, Ariana fell asleep after 5 minutes of being on the road."
"We got back to the apartment and went inside. I laid Ariana down in her crib in her nursery since she was old enough to sleep in a crib now. Wyatt and me went to take a shower and get ready for bed after that, what a fun day today."