"Part 7"

We walked into the gym and there were hot guys everywhere! "Omg there's Caleb, gtg!" Layla said and ran off. "Well I guess it's just me and you" I said, "let's go get a drink!"
"Amber and me went over to get a drink, and there was a really hot guy standing there. "He's totally checking you out" Amber whispered. "Nahh, no one that hot could be checking me out."
"Amber and me went off and danced, "this is such a great party!" she yelled over the music. "Ikr!"
"We danced and danced for hours and I think we got a little too drunk. Amber disappeared somewhere and as soon as she did I heard a voice behind me."
"Hey" a guy said. He was the hot guy Amber and me saw before. "Who are you?". "I'm Wyatt, I think you are really cute" he said. "I'm not cute, I'm Aaliyah" I told him bc I was drunk. Wyatt laughed, "want to go out?". "It's too hot outside I'd rather stay here". "Come with me" he said smirking. "Where are we going". "You'll see" he said leading me across campus back to the dorms. "Can we fuck?" I said out of no where. "Sure" he said opening his dorm door, "I wasn't planning on it but sure". We went in a he took off his shirt."
We began kissing, and moving our hands all over each other's body. I took my dress and heels off and he took off his pants, we began kissing again and then he un did my bra. "Damn, your tits are so nice". He said massaging them and sucking my nipples. I took his boxers off and his dick was like 7 or 8 inches. I started to suck it and deep throat it, it tasted so good. Next he took off my underwear and started to eat me out, I moaned loudly as he did. We fucked for a few hours and I fell asleep with him on his bed."
"I woke up and looked around trying to remember what happened last night. "Good morning babe" Wyatt said sitting up. "Where the fuck am I? What happened?". "You don't remember? Last night was amazing, you wanted to have sex." He told me trying to kiss me. "I what?! Shit I gtg" I said getting up and putting my clothes on. "Wait, bab-" he was about to say but I ran out the door and down the hall before he could say the rest. My phone was blown up with text messages from Amber.

Amber- Aaliyah

Amber- Where are you

Amber- what happened to you last night

Amber- I can't hardly remember anything

Amber- are you ok

Aaliyah- uhh yea I'm fine..

Amber- what happened where did you go last night all I remember is us dancing and drinking

Aaliyah- that's all I remember too

Amber- imma get ready for class it's already 7:00

Aaliyah- same..

"I got into my room and decided to take a shower, Layla was getting ready. I got in the shower and did what I had to do and got out."
"I put on a regular pink crop top with high-waisted white shorts, and for the shoes I put on a pair of Nikes."
"I walked out the bathroom and pulled my hair up in a high ponytail, and left out the room. I didn't care about my makeup or anything, the only thing that was on my mind was last night.."
"I walked slowly to class, on the way there I saw Wyatt. "Hey, why did you leave so soon earlier" he asked. "Um..idk..". "You wanna come over tonight? He asked and put his arm around me. "I can't, I'm going out with my friend tonight" I lied. "Oh, well imma go to class" he said, "cya later"
"Amber ran and jumped on me, "omg! Was that the guy from the party last night with his arm around you?!" She said."yea..". "Why you look so sad then" she asked. "I'm not, I'm fine" I said and put on a fake smile. "We should get to class" Amber said."

New people added
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wyatt smith: age: 19, hot, Aaliyah's baby daddy, football player, popular