"Part 10"

•A few weeks later•

"It was Saturday morning and I just had woken up. All of a sudden I started feeling sick, I ran straight to the bathroom and threw up. I remembered that you start having morning sickness around 5 weeks pregnant, I just turned 5 weeks today. Layla came running in the bathroom, "are you alright?" She asked. "Yea..just morning sickness". "Do you need me to bring you anything" she asked as I sat on the bathroom floor at the toilet. "Can you bring me my phone of my bed please". "Sure" she said and ran out the bathroom."
"She came in the bathroom and handed me my phone, "thanks" I said as she went out the bathroom. I went ahead and texted Wyatt."

Aaliyah- bae

Wyatt- yes baby girl <3

Aaliyah- I just threw up

Wyatt- shit, is that normal when you're pregnant?

Aaliyah- yea

Wyatt- you need me to bring you anything?

Aaliyah- no I'm fine now

Wyatt- ok, ily

Aaliyah- ilyt, did you find a job yet?

Wyatt- yea, I'm starting tomorrow. It's at Applebee's lmao

Aaliyah- are they still hiring?

Wyatt- idk check their website

Aaliyah- ok well imma talk to you later

Wyatt- ok baby ily

Aaliyah- ilyt

"I sighed, I'm already a month and 1 week pregnant and still haven't told my parents. I don't even know how I'm gonna tell them. I should just go ahead and tell them and get it over with, I'm almost 18 anyways."
"I put my mom and dad in a group chat and texted them to get this shit over with."

Aaliyah- hey mom, hey dad, I put y'all in group message so I can tell you something.

Mom- oh hey dear! is it about school?

Dad- hi sweetie 8---------D

Aaliyah- dad do you even know what that face is?

Dad- yea it's a person with a long nose

Aaliyah- no it's not..

Dad- ...

Mom- so what is it you gotta tell us? Is it good?

Aaliyah- not really..y'all gonna be so mad once I tell you..

Dad- uh oh..did you fail a test?

Mom- did you get more piercings?

Aaliyah- nope..wayyyy worse than that

Dad- tell us

Aaliyah- I'm pregnant..

Mom- YOUR WHAT?!?!?!

Dad- AALIYAH GRACE PRESCOTT

Mom- YOU SLUT

Dad- WHO IS THE FATHER?!

Aaliyah- a guy named Wyatt..he's my bf, he said he'd help raise it..

Mom- YOU FUCKING SLUT, DO YOU KNOW HOW OLD YOU ARE????

Dad- DON'T  TALK TO US, DON'T EVEN VISIT EITHER

"I started to cry..my mom and dad didn't want me any more. I deleted the group and put them on "do not disturb" I couldn't read the messages no longer.."
"Just then Layla came in and saw me crying, "Aaliyah, what's wrong" she asked. I told her all what happened and she said, "I'm so sorry.." and gave me a hug. I texted Amber after that.

Aaliyah- I told my mom and dad..

Amber- Omg, what did they say??

Aaliyah- they were really mad..

Amber- this all wouldn't have happened if you didn't have sex with him..

Aaliyah- I WAS DRUNK AMBER

Amber- ok, ok, I forgot. Jeez

Aaliyah- i got a appointment for a ultrasound tomorrow, wanna go with me?

Amber- sure, what time?

Aaliyah- 2:00

Amber- ok

Aaliyah- well I gotta go, talk to you later

Amber- ok, talk to you later too

"I'm going to get food to put in our dorm since there ain't any here" Layla said. All of a sudden I felt dizzy. "Woah, Aaliyah are you ok?" Layla asked. "Yea..I'm fine, I just felt a little dizzy right then"
"It soon became night and I went to take a shower, I have to go for a ultrasound tomorrow to find out the due date of the baby and I gotta go to one at 18 weeks to find out the gender."
"I got in the shower and washed to make sure I was clean for tomorrow and I washed my hair, I got out 10 minutes later and put on some comfortable pj's."
"I put on a shirt and some shorts for my pj's and went to my bed. Layla still wasn't back yet, so I decided to try to get on my laptop and look for a job. I looked and looked and eventually found one at chipotle, I filled out a application online and did all that shit until Layla got home with groceries."
"I helped put the stuff up and I cooked me some food, I was starving. Layla went to take a shower while I ate."
"It was getting really late and I was tired so I texted bae goodnight and went to sleep."

11:31am

"I woke up feeling a little sick. Layla was up watching TV. I rushed to the bathroom a threw up. "You ok" Layla yelled from the living room area. "Yea I'm fine" I yelled back."
"I went out the bathroom and got my clothes, I was gonna take a shower."
"I got out the shower 25 minutes later and put on my clothes, I had a white ruffled crop top with dark blue skinny jeans and for the shoes I put on my adidas. I brushed my teeth, put on makeup, and pulled hair up into a high ponytail."
"Layla was eating cereal when I came out the bathroom. I cooked myself some eggs and bacon and ate that. "I'm going to Wyatt's dorm" I said grabbing my phone and keys. "Ok" she said."
"I left out the room and went to Wyatt's dorm, he was going with Amber and me to the doctor."
"Hey baby" he said giving me a kiss. "Hey". "Who is the girl that's going with us?" He asked. "Her name is Amber, the girl that was at the party that night". We went up to Amber's dorm and she came out, "hey" she said. "Hey Amber, this is my bf Wyatt and Wyatt this is my best friend Amber. "Told you that you would get a bf" she smiled."
"We went out to the car and got in. We drove to  the doctors office which was 30 minutes away, when we got there we went inside. It was almost 2:00 so we waited in the waiting room. When the time came a man came out and called me to the back, Wyatt and Amber came with me too."
"The doctor did a ultrasound on my belly to check on the baby, everything looked fine, and the baby was growing."
"We left the doctors office and went back to the dorms, I couldn't wait to find out the gender. Now I have to wait until I'm 18 weeks for another ultrasound. :)