"Part 9"

"I woke up and went to the bathroom, I noticed that I started my period."
"Layla was still asleep when I came out the bathroom, I was really mad at her. I went ahead and laid back in my bed bc there wasn't school today. I texted Wyatt."

Aaliyah- hey

Wyatt- hey baby

Aaliyah- I might have to move out..babies aren't allowed here.

Wyatt- babe just get a abortion

Aaliyah- no Wyatt I'm not

Wyatt- where you moving to?

Aaliyah- idk yet..would you move out with me if I did?

Wyatt- idk, I really wish you'd get a abortion

Aaliyah- well I'm not

Wyatt- we need to start jobs if we're gonna raise the baby then

Aaliyah- so you'd help me raise it too?

Wyatt- I guess, I mean it's my baby

Wyatt- come over

Aaliyah- fine what dorm number are you?

Wyatt- 341 on the 3rd floor

"I got ready and put on a cyan blue crop top and black leggings with my adidas. I took my hair down and brushed it out, then I brushed my teeth and put on a little makeup."
"I left out my dorm and went downstairs to Wyatt's dorm, after a few minutes of looking trying to figure out what dorm it was bc I forgot, I finally found it, dorm 341."
"Wyatt opened the door, he was shirtless. His 6-pack abs were showing <3. "Hey baby" he said and picked me up and began kissing me. "Hey" I said pulling out of the kiss. He put me down. "So whatcha wanna do?" he asked. "Um, idk, what do you wanna do?". "Idk either" he said, "wanna watch Netflix". "Sure"
"We watched Netflix and cuddled for about a hour or so and then I decided it was time for me to go. "I gtg babe". "Awww, why baby" he said giving me a kiss. "It's getting late and I need to get back to my dorm". "But Babeee" he said doing puppy dog eyes. I laughed, "I'll text you later, by the way how did you get my number?". "I asked a few people" he said smiling. "Oh wow, well I gotta go" I said and kissed him, "i love you". "I love you too" he said pulling out of the kiss."
"I got back in the dorm and Layla was there sitting at her desk on her laptop. "Where were you" she asked. "Wyatt's dorm". "Why were you at his dorm after what I told you" she said. "Bc you lied, he's not a player, you just said that to get me away from him". "I-idk what your talking about, I don't even like Wyatt" she said trying to act like she doesn't like him. "Sureee, but I like Wyatt and there's nothing you can do to keep me away from him" I snapped. "Watch he's gonna dump you" she said. "No he isn't, he actually loves me and he's gonna help me raise the baby". "Ok whatever, I'm going out with Caleb" she said and grabbed her phone."
"I got my laptop and sat on my bed, I was gonna look for a job. I spent 2 hours looking but no luck. I soon gave up and fell asleep."